Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

B Y U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

south park hello GIF by The Book of Mormon (Musical)

2 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

Both Pepperdine and San Diego have won three tournament games so far. Kind of impressive there.

And after giving Gonzaga and St. Mary’s double byes to the semis, both end up playing the seeds they would have played originally if they played a traditional bracket format (1/8, 2/7).

6 hours ago, 307dude said:

And after giving Gonzaga and St. Mary’s double byes to the semis, both end up playing the seeds they would have played originally if they played a traditional bracket format (1/8, 2/7).

Yeah but WCC tournament has been set up like that for a while but still Pepperdine and San Diego popping off the other seeds isn't bad. Plus you never know what happens when a team gets hot.

9 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Floridacougfan - Palm Harbor, FL
March 10, 2019 7:39 p.m.

Men's volleyball continues to be my sport of choice at BYU. Sure am glad I didn't stay up to watch this bb game. Up to this point I have kept a wait and see attitude on Coach Rose but I now officially throw my hat into the "we need a new coach" ring.

My dad hates BYU worse than any single person I know...maybe even worse than @Wyovanian . I hate them too, and I'm probably at Vanian's level...my dad is a cut above that even...needless to say, he was tickled pink this evening when he called me laughing about this game. 

Guest #1Stunner
11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

My dad hates BYU worse than any single person I know...maybe even worse than @Wyovanian . I hate them too, and I'm probably at Vanian's level...my dad is a cut above that even...needless to say, he was tickled pink this evening when he called me laughing about this game. 

That game was terrible!!!!

Hopefully this will be the game that gets Rose fired!!!!