Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

MWC Tournament

CSU over Boise

New Mexico over Wyoming

Air Force over SJSU

Nevada over CSU

UNLV over SDSU

New Mexico over Utah State (homer pick, and I wanted one upset)

Fresno over Air Force

Nevada over UNLV

Fresno over  New Mexico 

Nevada over Fresno 

2 minutes ago, sebasour said:

CSU over Boise

New Mexico over Wyoming

Air Force over SJSU

Nevada over CSU

UNLV over SDSU

New Mexico over Utah State (homer pick, and I wanted one upset)

Fresno over Air Force

Nevada over UNLV

Fresno over  New Mexico 

Nevada over Fresno 

After just losing to Wyoming I admire your confidence. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

After just losing to Wyoming I admire your confidence. 

Oh I have extremely little, but I wanted one upset for shits and giggles and between AF/Fresno, Nevada/CSU, and USU/UNM I figure the smallest talent gap is the last one.

I fully acknowledge though that the odds of us losing to Wyoming in game one are just as high if not higher than the odds of us beating USU

Just now, Rosegreen said:

Heard they are having a tough time selling tickets, UNLV sent everyone an email about lower bowl seats being available and they will throw in a complimentary program. Yikes.

Probably the result of half the conference having no chance to advance. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

Probably the result of half the conference having no chance to advance. 

And UNLV, SDSU and UNM are not exactly super exciting to their fans right now.  Those 3 probably make up a solid majority of all tix sold on "normal" years. 

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

And UNLV, SDSU and UNM are not exactly super exciting to their fans right now.  Those 3 probably make up a solid majority of all tix sold on "normal" years. 

Yeah, I know a lot of Lobo fans often wont travel til Friday, but when you're very unlikely to get to Friday, you may just stay home altogether.

5 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Yeah, I know a lot of Lobo fans often wont travel til Friday, but when you're very unlikely to get to Friday, you may just stay home altogether.

I never thought I would miss hearing all those lobo fans out in the concourse yelling 'everyone's a lobo, woof! woof! woof!'

but I actually do.

19 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I never thought I would miss hearing all those lobo fans out in the concourse yelling 'everyone's a lobo, woof! woof! woof!'

but I actually do.

I do not lol.

I wish there was a way to stream the games Thursday and Friday since I’ll be working. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I wish there was a way to stream the games Thursday and Friday since I’ll be working. 

Found out I can stream cbssports via the directv all.  Yes! :cheer:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Heard they are having a tough time selling tickets, UNLV sent everyone an email about lower bowl seats being available and they will throw in a complimentary program. Yikes.

I’m guessing  the PAC-12 tournament won’t exactly be a SRO affair, either.

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

Tax season is a real bitch for you, huh? In other news, I am not pleased at being on the same side of the bracket as Fresno. Their guards give USU fits. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.