Jump to content
4UNLV

MWC Tournament

Recommended Posts

CSU over Boise

New Mexico over Wyoming

Air Force over SJSU

 

Nevada over CSU

UNLV over SDSU

New Mexico over Utah State (homer pick, and I wanted one upset)

Fresno over Air Force

 

Nevada over UNLV

Fresno over  New Mexico 

 

Nevada over Fresno 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sebasour said:

CSU over Boise

New Mexico over Wyoming

Air Force over SJSU

 

Nevada over CSU

UNLV over SDSU

New Mexico over Utah State (homer pick, and I wanted one upset)

Fresno over Air Force

 

Nevada over UNLV

Fresno over  New Mexico 

 

Nevada over Fresno 

After just losing to Wyoming I admire your confidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can agree with all except your win over USU, and our win over the Aztecs. So then USU over Fresno, and USU over UNR.

But other than that, lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Mexico beating USU in the quarters would surprise no one.

Also, no one would be surprised if New Mexico lost again to Wyoming.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

After just losing to Wyoming I admire your confidence. 

 

Oh I have extremely little, but I wanted one upset for shits and giggles and between AF/Fresno, Nevada/CSU, and USU/UNM I figure the smallest talent gap is the last one.

 

I fully acknowledge though that the odds of us losing to Wyoming in game one are just as high if not higher than the odds of us beating USU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard they are having a tough time selling tickets, UNLV sent everyone an email about lower bowl seats being available and they will throw in a complimentary program. Yikes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rosegreen said:

Heard they are having a tough time selling tickets, UNLV sent everyone an email about lower bowl seats being available and they will throw in a complimentary program. Yikes.

Probably the result of half the conference having no chance to advance. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soupslam1 said:

Probably the result of half the conference having no chance to advance. 

And UNLV, SDSU and UNM are not exactly super exciting to their fans right now.  Those 3 probably make up a solid majority of all tix sold on "normal" years. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

And UNLV, SDSU and UNM are not exactly super exciting to their fans right now.  Those 3 probably make up a solid majority of all tix sold on "normal" years. 

 

Yeah, I know a lot of Lobo fans often wont travel til Friday, but when you're very unlikely to get to Friday, you may just stay home altogether.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Yeah, I know a lot of Lobo fans often wont travel til Friday, but when you're very unlikely to get to Friday, you may just stay home altogether.

 

I never thought I would miss hearing all those lobo fans out in the concourse yelling 'everyone's a lobo, woof! woof! woof!'

but I actually do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I never thought I would miss hearing all those lobo fans out in the concourse yelling 'everyone's a lobo, woof! woof! woof!'

but I actually do.

I do not lol.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish there was a way to stream the games Thursday and Friday since I’ll be working. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I wish there was a way to stream the games Thursday and Friday since I’ll be working. 

Found out I can stream cbssports via the directv all.  Yes! :cheer:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Heard they are having a tough time selling tickets, UNLV sent everyone an email about lower bowl seats being available and they will throw in a complimentary program. Yikes.

I’m guessing  the PAC-12 tournament won’t exactly be a SRO affair, either.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mugtang said:

Found out I can stream cbssports via the directv all.  Yes! :cheer:

Yeah it's nice, I've watched several games thru Direct. Even on my phone, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mugtang said:

I wish there was a way to stream the games Thursday and Friday since I’ll be working. 

Tax season is a real bitch for you, huh? In other news, I am not pleased at being on the same side of the bracket as Fresno. Their guards give USU fits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick FYI, the first rounds of the women’s tournament will be showing on Stadium TV today.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×