Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Back to Back to Back Champs!

First time in MWC history!  :cheer:

I don’t care if the last one is shared. We still get the 1 seed!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'm cheering for you guys because I want you on the opposite side of the bracket from us, but simply because of this post, I'm hoping that SDSU makes a comeback for the ages

1 minute ago, sebasour said:

I'm cheering for you guys because I want you on the opposite side of the bracket from us, but simply because of this post, I'm hoping that SDSU makes a comeback for the ages

Would be the ultimate mwcboard jinx.  Haha. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

First time in MWC history!  :cheer:

I don’t care if the last one is shared. We still get the 1 seed!

Great accomplishment but to be fair its the first time in MWC Men's Basketball history.  Its happened before on the Women's side.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Great accomplishment but to be fair its the first time in MWC Men's Basketball history.  Its happened before on the Women's side.

Actually I was wrong.  SDSU did it 2014, 2015 & 2016 and BYU did it 2007-2009. So my bad. 

3 minutes ago, tick-tock said:

But did they have a coach take off his shirt and his wife sign his naired chest.  Sorry, but that was an embarrassment.  

Oh boohoo. He's been taking off his shirt in celebration for years. Nothing new. And it's his wife. His WIFE. Jesus, bitter much?

5 minutes ago, tick-tock said:

She bitched about not taking kids to USU thanks to wild bill without a shirt, then pulls that stunt.   Arrogant, clueless bitch.  

Whoa there princess!  Calm down a bit. 

1 hour ago, tick-tock said:

She bitched about not taking kids to USU thanks to wild bill without a shirt, then pulls that stunt.   Arrogant, clueless bitch.  

Do you need a comfort dog? 

No different than most loud mouths here. You feel good about calling out players just to be tough with no facts, yet I call out a coaches wife for her lousy posts, or comments and a coach that relishes publicity and his own showmanship?  Get over it.   Hope muscle mouth and his crew lose.   Where will they be when the seniors all leave?

8 minutes ago, tick-tock said:

No different than most loud mouths here. You feel good about calling out players just to be tough with no facts, yet I call out a coaches wife for her lousy posts, or comments and a coach that relishes publicity and his own showmanship?  Get over it.   Hope muscle mouth and his crew lose.   Where will they be when the seniors all leave?

You seem wound up a little too tight, tick-tock.