Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Should dead people be allowed to vote?

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Dead, white, male land owners should be only be able to vote for Democrats.

Fixed. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 hours ago, sandiegopete said:

I am arguing against purging qualified voters from the rolls.  Do you believe it is OK to purge qualified voters from the rolls?

Well here is the thing with a living person, you can show up and get yourself back to being a registered voter.  Not hard.  If I move back to Laramie, Centennial, or Denver where I have been purged from the voter registration, I can get myself back as a registered voter even after being purged.  And as a general aside, yeah if I have to display photo ID to purchase a firearm and exercise my 2nd Amendment rights, it is not unreasonable to ask that one offer evidences that they are who they say they are in order to vote.

:cheers:

23 hours ago, sandiegopete said:

None of those are examples where qualified voters have been purged.

They are all examples of places who had not looked at their voting roles in decades which is a violation of voting law.   When they did look after decades surprise surprise many people had died, moved out of state, or did not respond to an inquiry at their registered address.

Even if they were removed, all they had to do was show up and register.

It is funny authoritarian leftists like you are fine with making people jump through myriads of hoops to gain their second amendment rights or gain their rights in a court of law.  Yet you really want to keep those dead people on the voting roles!  I wonder why?>