Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Boise State @ New Mexico...

I have no idea which team shows up tonight for UNM...the Nevada winner or SJSU loser??!

“The University of New Mexico men's basketball team is celebrating Senior Night on Wednesday night as it takes on Boise State at 7 p.m. MT on ESPN3. Seniors Anthony Mathis and Dane Kuiper will be honored following the contest.”

https://golobos.com/news/2019/3/5/mens-basketball-lobos-host-senior-night-wednesday-at-7-pm.aspx

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

38 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

I have no idea which team shows up tonight for UNM...the Nevada winner or SJSU loser??!

“The University of New Mexico men's basketball team is celebrating Senior Night on Wednesday night as it takes on Boise State at 7 p.m. MT on ESPN3. Seniors Anthony Mathis and Dane Kuiper will be honored following the contest.”

https://golobos.com/news/2019/3/5/mens-basketball-lobos-host-senior-night-wednesday-at-7-pm.aspx

Interesting they do it after the game. 

It’s always been like that for some reason.  Lots of folks stick around for it too. Hoping I can watch the game on espn3. I get a terrible phone reception up here in AK.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Just now, Jalex4141 said:

Not sure why your surprised. This Boise State team was not good to start and has really fallen apart down the stretch. 

Umm, we lost to SJSU... that’s why I’m surprised! lol

Whelp this game is crucial for avoiding Nevada's side of the bracket, and so far it's going well. Hang on tonight and beat a dumpster fire team to close out the year (which is no gimmie after what happened in San Jose) and we've likely earned the 6 seed.

We're dreaming big in Albuquerque 

6 minutes ago, sebasour said:

Whelp this game is crucial for avoiding Nevada's side of the bracket, and so far it's going well. Hang on tonight and beat a dumpster fire team to close out the year (which is no gimmie after what happened in San Jose) and we've likely earned the 6 seed.

We're dreaming big in Albuquerque 

I don't think you'll finish 6th. We would have to beat air force in the final game and that's not happening. 

3 minutes ago, Jalex4141 said:

I don't think you'll finish 6th. We would have to beat air force in the final game and that's not happening. 

You'll be favored 

Problem with Boise is they don't know what to do when the game is tight. They keep trying to let Jessup be the gut, but he's not that guy. They need to get out to Alston or Hobbs for better or worse.