Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Mark of the Beast

Some of us raised in Evangelical circles may remember this passage:

Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I received the following monthly article from MyIDCare:

But how would you feel about being tracked throughout your day by facial recognition or having a chip implanted in your hand for identification?

Weird
110926run_defense710.jpg

34 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Do you guys choose to believe this shit?

Weird

Lol, do you "choose" to believe that people will never have ID chips implanted? 

I bet 20 years ago the idea that US citizens WILLINGLY hand all their personal data over to Govt and corporations, and go so far as to CARRY the devices used to accomplish this would have sounded like "shit".

Weird indeed.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Whether you believe it or not, it is pretty interesting how specific the prediction in the Bible on forehead and hand vs. the current article saying face and chip in hand.  You can only buy a Tesla electronically now.  Although biometric and chip identification is largely optional right now, few would argue this won't become mandatory in order to transact in the not distant future which is part of this prophesy passage in Revelation.

110926run_defense710.jpg

7 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

Aw, come on, we know deep down you think it is Trump.

Nah, I don't think he'd live long enough to make it through what is detailed in Revelation... I mean, you've seen what he eats. On the other hand, Brady appears to have discovered the elixir of life. 

Oh, man....  I thought this was about Iron Maiden's The Number of the Beast. :o

down in a hole.jpg

On 3/5/2019 at 11:10 AM, modestobulldog said:

Actually, anyone venture a guess as to the Anti-Christ?

Back in the 1980's some misguided folks thought it was Ronald Wilson Reagan because he had 6 letters in each name.