Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Game of Thrones: The Final Season --- FULL SPOILER ALERT STARTING PAGE FOUR! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

So much for the new world transformation of Westeros...  it may be peaceful for a time with the Starks in charge of the six kingdoms, the North, and the free folk.  But war will rear its ugly head again in a generation or two as nothing has really changed long term in the world.  What a stupid way to wrap up the show.

v0icAvfW.jpg

My season 8 is better. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, mugtang said:

My season 8 is better. 

I agree with this, not sure if it was mentioned on this board before, or if I heard from someone else, but if episodes 1-3 would have been added to the end of season 7, and then had a full season 8 for the iron throne it would have been exponentially better.

9 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

I agree with this, not sure if it was mentioned on this board before, or if I heard from someone else, but if episodes 1-3 would have been added to the end of season 7, and then had a full season 8 for the iron throne it would have been exponentially better.

I mentioned it earlier and I think I stole it from somebody else. But I like my ending though.  It’s better and more Game of Thrones like.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 hours ago, rudolro said:

In this order top 3

Jon

Dany

Arya

Robert Baratheon has the best stories. Damn I love the earlier seasons, these scenes is what made Game of Thrones amazing. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

2 hours ago, sebasour said:

Much better than what actually happened. 

On 5/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, BleedRed702 said:

I'd have to agree. The beginning intro with the music and sept. Amazing.

Yep. Rewatched a few episodes. Cersei destroying the Sept and next episode becoming queen were the greatest moments ever in the history of television. :)