Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Game of Thrones: The Final Season --- FULL SPOILER ALERT STARTING PAGE FOUR! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

4 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Well I'm currently maxed out on PTO... a GOT binge session with some Masters golf sounds like a pretty good couple of days 

GOLF???? Who watches golf on TV???? Follow it on an app and watch GoT instead! :P 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

GOLF???? Who watches golf on TV???? Follow it on an app and watch GoT instead! :P 

I know that I'm gonna be pissing our IT people off on Thursday and Friday while I stream the Masters. Oh wait, I know that a good chunk of our IT team will be doing it as well.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:51 PM, retrofade said:

I know that I'm gonna be pissing our IT people off on Thursday and Friday while I stream the Masters. Oh wait, I know that a good chunk of our IT team will be doing it as well.

You would be a golf fan!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You probably wash your car and watch the grass grow on weekends.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You would be a golf fan!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You probably wash your car and watch the grass grow on weekends.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

This stalker shit is becoming somewhat disturbing. 

43 minutes ago, retrofade said:

An hour to go!!!!!!!!

I can’t phucking wait!!!!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

It's almost here!!! T minus 2 minutes!!!

Anyone else thinking about not watching until you have all 6 episodes in the DVR? 

That way you don't have to wait until the next week to see what happens next. You can just bungee watch your way through.

5 minutes ago, rudolro said:

Anyone else thinking about not watching until you have all 6 episodes in the DVR? 

That way you don't have to wait until the next week to see what happens next. You can just bungee watch your way through.

I couldn't do a media blackout for that, someone would spoil it for me. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg