Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Air Force vs Nevada in Clune Arena

7 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

This AF team is going to be good next year. 

I think almost the entire conference will be much improved next year.  The Aggies only lost two MWC road games this year and I doubt that will happen to any team next year.  

Just now, WasatchAggie said:

I think almost the entire conference will be much improved next year.  The Aggies only lost two MWC road games this year and I doubt that will happen to any team next year.  

Yes, Recruiting wise it is up as well. 

I feel better.   Got through the trap game. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Good game AF. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

Don't count your fire extinguishers before they hatch. Or something like that.

Maybe Caroline needs to break fire extinguisher glass after every loss :hmmm:

Just now, mwcfans said:

Dang, we played well, but Nevada seemed to get past the emotional funk pretty quick.  I like our team this year; we are dangerous, but Nevada had too much tonight.

Ok Utah State fan....

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Maybe Caroline needs to break fire extinguisher glass after every loss :hmmm:

Could be like our version of tapping the Play Like a Champion sign at Norte Dame!

I guess if I ended up staying up this late, I should’ve just gone to the game. Oh well. I’ll catch next year’s midweek 10pm tip-off instead.