Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Air Force vs Nevada in Clune Arena

Ok....I'll start it off. AF lost by 15 in Reno leading most of the game until around the 11 minute mark, and Swann played only 17 mins due to foul trouble.  Will be interesting Tuesday night at Clune with Nevada's drama from the Utah State game and with their final game being played Saturday home vs SDSU. GO FALCONS. #trapgame 

9pm MST ESPN2

..GO FALCONS..

17 minutes ago, cardrater said:

It could happen but I don’t see Nevada playing poorly against the same team twice. 

78 Nevada

65.AF 

You had better gottdamn hope so or else @Bob gonna be like ...

tenor.gif?itemid=4291140

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

AF Coach P donating 1000 tickets tomorrow night and the hope is a good number of the Cadet Wing will be present in lieu of 'fans' with the late 9pm start.  

From the Gazette Paul Klee: From mice to men: Air Force can forecast a bright future against No. 17 Nevada  https://gazette.com/sports/paul-klee-from-mice-to-men-air-force-can-forecast/article_2d7f4cca-3ed1-11e9-b2d5-cb1e9f6ea23b.html

From Reno "Back to business as Pack faces suddenly hot AF" https://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2019/03/04/back-business-wolf-pack-travels-face-suddenly-hot-air-force/3059288002/

..GO FALCONS..

5 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Wow, so Nevada is now "The Empire", "The Bad Guys" huh? Just for being douches I hope we curbstomp you. But I predict 84-70

When you win, it comes with the territory. Don’t worry, most of us will still be backing the Pack in the Dance. 

6 minutes ago, brillio said:

Still debating on going.  I gotta get up early for work so getting home just before midnight is keeping me on the fence..

I’m all for you being safe and rested for work.   Hope you get a good nights sleep and catch it on ESPN2

..GO FALCONS..

12 minutes ago, PackNation said:

You're a good AF fan...lol.

Thanks and you're a good Nevada fan too lol.  I'll be there should have a good crowd for TV.  By the way, how's it feel to be the new Thug program of the MWC -- say thanks to Muss; the thug leader.  Nevada wasn't around in the Big West for Tark's first version of thug basketball, but I was -- I recognize Nevada; I've seen it before.

10 minutes ago, mwcfans said:

Thanks and you're a good Nevada fan too lol.  I'll be there should have a good crowd for TV.  By the way, how's it feel to be the new Thug program of the MWC -- say thanks to Muss; the thug leader.  Nevada wasn't around in the Big West for Tark's first version of thug basketball, but I was -- I recognize Nevada; I've seen it before.

You're not a good sock. Step it up next time...ummm, falcon?

From the Colorado Springs Gazette: 5 reasons AF 'could' climb the hill to win versus a tough Nevada team  https://gazette.com/sports/five-reasons-air-force-could-upset-no-nevada-in-tuesday/article_2bebe216-3efd-11e9-aa1b-635b76263db7.html

Some matchup stats:

Off For FG% 3P% FT% Reb
NEV 81.3 46.4 34.7 72.0 34.8
AFA 67.4 44.8 32.1 67.8 30.8
. . . . . .
Def Aga FG% 3P% FT% Reb
NEV 66.7 40.6 31.9 67.5 32.0
AFA 71.4 45.1 34.7 68.7 31.7

..GO FALCONS..