Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WasatchAggie

Massive poor sportsmanship by Nevada players after the game.

Just now, pokebball said:

I read somewhere that this cat has some kind of immune disease that causes no hair anywhere?  First time I've heard of anything like that.

I figured as much since he has no eyebrows or eyelashes (hence the sweat band). I worked with a guy that had the same thing. 

2 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

piss off...

See....that's exactly the sort of violent behavior that cannot be tolerated. Outrageous. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I hope there aren’t any fire extinguisher boxes near Slapdad

Not anymore....eliminated in a fit of rage. 

1 hour ago, hickaggie said:

For what its worth here is what the 247 Sports writer for USU is saying per his sources.   He is usually really careful about his stuff and has good ins. The post is on the USU fan site for what its worth.  If true its stranger that what is being reported.

https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48919&view=unread#unread

I still think it is overblown.  Even if this version is accurate.  Just move on.  However, USU is getting trashed nationally for crowd control and alleged rascist statements, neither of which seems to have any basis in fact.  USU security did a great job with the court rush in isolating Nevadas players from the fans.  This version if too suggests that Nevada made it to their locker rooms and then Caroline rushed out followed by the team toward the USU side.  If true it also possibly makes the cop's actions a bit more rational. Who knows.

Damn that was about as dramatic and embellished as it could be. This insiders source is completely different to another insiders source that’s in the Den who is usually 99% correct on all his info. 

For what its worth here is what the 247 Sports writer for USU is saying per his sources.   He is usually really careful about his stuff and has good ins. The post is on the USU fan site for what its worth.  If true its stranger that what is being reported.

I still think it is overblown.  Even if this version is accurate.  Just move on.  However, USU is getting trashed nationally for crowd control and alleged rascist statements, neither of which seems to have any basis in fact.  USU security did a great job with the court rush in isolating Nevadas players from the fans.  This version if too suggests that Nevada made it to their locker rooms and then Caroline rushed out followed by the team toward the USU side.  If true it also possibly makes the cop's actions a bit more rational. Who knows.

No Aggie slant here, lol. 

5 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

No Aggie slant here, lol. 

The conclusion is pretty funny though. Banned for life for an F bomb and assault on a fire extinguisher!

Has Badwillhunting moved to Logan?

Just now, THEUniversityofNevada said:

LMAO! His source “100% impeccable!” And not in any way slanted. SMH

I said take it for what its worth.  Supposedly its on security tapes so we'll see what pans out.  I think the whole thing is extremely overblown and ridiculous either way.   Unfortunately, nationally USU continues to get blamed for rascist stuff and completely unfounded shots at event security who did a great job keeping the students and players separated.  I hope the conference clears it up and lets it all ride without formal sanctions on anyone.

My only real beef with this is that Utah already has a negative perception for being unfriendly towards black folks. At least, that's been communicated to me by a few black Co workers from when I worked at ATK

Now the accusation is flying again and there's no real way to corroborate it. And at this point, even if there were, it's too late. 

3 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Has Badwillhunting moved to Logan?

Once again I didn't post his account because I agreed with his conclusion. I do hope USU will be on top of this though and clearly get ahead of the completely false narratives that students interacted with players when they stormed the court or that anything rascist was said.  Even Nevada sources seem to contradict the latter and as to the former the video evidence is clear on the stellar job done by court security.

4 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

My only real beef with this is that Utah already has a negative perception for being unfriendly towards black folks. At least, that's been communicated to me by a few black Co workers from when I worked at ATK

Now the accusation is flying again and there's no real way to corroborate it. And at this point, even if there were, it's too late. 

All because of an assault on a fire extinguisher.

5 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

Where there's smoke there's fire! And now there are no fire extinguishers!!