Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WasatchAggie

Massive poor sportsmanship by Nevada players after the game.

10 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

No fans, players, nor coaches were in the tunnel. They were all out on the court

My bet is that someone said something and he finally lost his cool. He was in control during the whole game, and when he was off the court and someone said that one last thing, he just had release the anger he held back during the game 

that's what I'm getting at, apparently someone (maybe that assistant F you coach?:P) said something as Caroline was leaving the court, that sent him over the edge. I just don't see him SUDDENLY getting that worked up over the loss itself.

But, I really don't care when it's all said and done, lol.

Btw, the Aggies are looking good. It's nice to see a coach do well in his first year, it shows it can be done. You already had a good core, but the addition of your center put your team over the top.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:30 PM, WasatchAggie said:

so I didn't know about this until now but watching the video the Nevada player says "nobody gonna call me a n***er"

if that happened the USU fans are lucky a bit of glass is all that got damaged...

the Nevada Coach is seen yelling at the cops that first sent them down the wrong hall and allowed fans to touch his players...I would have yelled at them too...that's an amazing botch on the PDs part

mem skyline sig.jpeg

11 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

that's what I'm getting at, apparently someone (maybe that assistant F you coach?:P) said something as Caroline was leaving the court, that sent him over the edge. I just don't see him SUDDENLY getting that worked up over the loss itself.

But, I really don't care when it's all said and done, lol.

Btw, the Aggies are looking good. It's nice to see a coach do well in his first year, it shows it can be done. You already had a good core, but the addition of your center put your team over the top.

Thanks 

46 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Certainly sounds like they crossed paths with the Aggies outside their lockerroom and something was said / reitterated something that was said during the game.

it could be

but from all reports, the vast majority of the players were on the floor celebrating with the fans

4 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

it could be

but from all reports, the vast majority of the players were on the floor celebrating with the fans

Maybe someone told Caroline "Learn how to lose boy.."

oh wait. Only UNM assistants do that.

7 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Reno congratulating themselves on how awesome they are. In February:

giphy.gif

Lol more other teams' fans than even Pack fans too tho

8k3esKz.png

12 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Maybe someone told Caroline "Learn how to lose boy.."

oh wait. Only UNM assistants do that.

I really hope no one from USU is that douchey. I wouldn't outright deny anyone ever could, but I think it's more likely that something offensive but not racist was said

Either that or the chants of 'baby daddy' just boiled over and he got pissed. 

I’ve been waiting for this member on the USU message board to post about the incident after the game.  When it comes to security and LEO issues at USU, he is unquestionably “in the know”.  I’ve linked to his comments about the game and what happened after.  I’ll let his comments speak for what did or did NOT happen.https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48912

1 minute ago, WasatchAggie said:

I’ve been waiting for this member on the USU message board to post about the incident after the game.  When it comes to security and LEO issues at USU, he is unquestionably “in the know”.  I’ve linked to his comments about the game and what happened after.  https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48895&start=70.  I’ll let his comments speak for what did or did NOT happen.

I didn't realize there are HD cameras in the locker room area. That will clear things up real quick even if the Film crew following Nevada around doesn't. @mugtang any idea on if the Film crew has film to be released? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

I really hope no one from USU is that douchey. I wouldn't outright deny anyone ever could, but I think it's more likely that something offensive but not racist was said

Either that or the chants of 'baby daddy' just boiled over and he got pissed. 

well after all it is Ogden. 

(am I doing that right BYU fans?  Never quite understood why Y fans think that is over the top hilarious, is it an inside joke?)

1 minute ago, Del Scorcho said:

(am I doing that right BYU fans?  Never quite understood why Y fans think that is over the top hilarious, is it an inside joke?)

They struggle with geography.  For instance, they think they are Harvard even though they are in Utah and Harard is in MA. 

10 minutes ago, WasatchAggie said:

I’ve been waiting for this member on the USU message board to post about the incident after the game.  When it comes to security and LEO issues at USU, he is unquestionably “in the know”.  I’ve linked to his comments about the game and what happened after.  https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48895&start=70.  I’ll let his comments speak for what did or did NOT happen.

He may be in the know, but he wasn't there when it happened. Until we hear the details from Nevada (if we do hear), we won't know exactly what happened.

20 minutes ago, WasatchAggie said:

I’ve been waiting for this member on the USU message board to post about the incident after the game.  When it comes to security and LEO issues at USU, he is unquestionably “in the know”.  I’ve linked to his comments about the game and what happened after.  I’ll let his comments speak for what did or did NOT happen.https://www.usufans.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48912

17 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I didn't realize there are HD cameras in the locker room area. That will clear things up real quick even if the Film crew following Nevada around doesn't. @mugtang any idea on if the Film crew has film to be released? 

During the game, your fans touched our players.  Here’s a screenshot.  You see Martin on the ground, fans reaching over for him and our assistants pointing to the security/police officers there that your fans are touching our players.  Our staff was told to sit down and shut up multiple times by your security staff.  Utah State should be fined for failing to protect our student athletes and those fans need to be permanently banned from attending MWC sponsored events.  Anything else that happened afterward is irrelevant now after hearing about this.  

80436EBE-FFE6-42B3-A6D3-3FE8E0EAC02C.jpeg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

22 minutes ago, WasatchAggie said:

Just as you have someone “in the know” so does Nevada on their 247 premium site. I’m not going to copy and paste what he wrote, but I’ll wait till all the facts come out is all I’ll say.

Guest #1Stunner
14 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I assume it is because of the sign on Washington Boulevard:

CUhZdZEUkAEVFIy.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

I'm guessing that Caroline got upset during the course of the game when the USU fans chanted about his child being born out of wedlock.

I guess chanting "Baby Momma" whenever he shot free throws was a coordinated chant. 

He should have just ignored it.

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

During the game, your fans touched our players.  Here’s a screenshot.  You see Martin on the ground, fans reaching over for him and our assistants pointing to the security/police officers there that your fans are touching our players.  Our staff was told to sit down and shut up multiple times by your security staff.  Utah State should be fined for failing to protect our student athletes and those fans need to be permanently banned from attending MWC sponsored events.  Anything else that happened afterward is irrelevant now after hearing about this.  

Boom! Utah State and everything associated with it is now and forever trash. Nice work Mug. Put this to rest once and for all.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I will admit if your players were touched that's terribly wrong and a bad look and agree with your recommended course of action. This picture shows the students leaning over (possibly to touch/taunt/point) at Martin, but I don't see a definitive touch in this particular shot. Not being obtuse or denying it happened, but I don't see the touch in this still. I have the game recorded and will go look for some stills. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.