Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Nevada At Utah State

A must win game for Nevada to move back into the TOP 10!!!! Michigan State and Houston lost!

NOT going to be easy to win but the PACK can!!! 

GO PACK !!!

1 hour ago, brillio said:

I’m nervous about this one. We seem to not react well to loud crowds. 

I am cautiously optimistic going into this game.  We are the better team.

OTOH, they too are good and they need it more than we do.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

You don't hang jerseys at all, really.

They’re pretty damn stingy about it. Burton and probably Caroline should be up there.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, qwelish said:

Merrill, Brito and Miller can all play. usu plays with good size in the back court and Merrill has game.

They can dump it into Queta and he can go to work too. 

usu was 17-17 8-10 last year, and lost Coby Mcewen. 

Theres a lot of continuity on the usu roster.

I suppose, if you count Merrill as the "continuity". Brito was nothing more than a small role player and Miller is a freshman this season that made a brief appearance in like 4 games last year before getting injured and redshirting. 

This sounds like the earlier argument that USU has "more experience than people realize". The fact is the Aggies are the youngest team in the MWC (least experienced). Of the 12 players that dress, 6 are Freshman and 2 are Sophomores. The Aggies came into this season with only 4 players on the roster that averaged more than 7 min. a game.

Brito, Taylor, Merril and Porter have all been in the program for between 3 to 4 years. Theyve practiced, traveled and played together for years. 

3 yers together in college is continuity. Especially in the world of 1-2 and dones and 5th year transfers. There are a bunch more players that have been there for 2 years. Its a young team with lots of guys returning. 

I think usu is the favorite to start next season. 

mugtang is not pleased

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater