Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Trump's Team Threatened Fordham

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Why should we care about his grades?  Or anyone's for that matter?  Seems pointless.

Agreed. I mostly just find it amusing that Trump went to those lengths to try and make certain his grades weren't released, while just a few years earlier he was ranting and raving over Obama not releasing his own grades.

48 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Agreed. I mostly just find it amusing that Trump went to those lengths to try and make certain his grades weren't released, while just a few years earlier he was ranting and raving over Obama not releasing his own grades.

Yeah, but I think the reason for the "fauxtrage" has more to do with the seemingly racist insinuations Trump made back in 2012 or so that Obama didn't have good enough grades to get into Harvard Law School.  That he only got in there because of the color of his skin - that stuff was given lots of air time on conservative outlets.

1 hour ago, Posturedoc said:

Is whataboutism really your defense of the greatest exaggerator to hold the office of POTUS in our lifetimes (and likely ever), one who has also, unsurprisingly, been shown to be a hypocrite on the subject under discussion in this thread by calling for the very thing you are belittling others for doing, namely his tweet questioning when Obama would release his transcripts? 

As has been pointed out, there is no precedent for presidents or candidates for president to release their college transcripts. While I don’t care if we ever see Trump’s, given his history relative to this subject, if ever there were a president who ought to release them, it’s him. He deserves to be called out on it.

I am not at all outraged by Trump’s then legal counsel’s letter to Fordham, but I’m certainly enjoying the machinations of those who feel they must defend every possible blot on the character of this indefensible human being. 

You are way too emotional on this. I view message board as primary entertainment, once again, refer to my moniker.

Whataboutism is history, thus relevant.  Politics is one big shit-show, always been.  Trump ranks among the best at it.

110926run_defense710.jpg

58 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Yeah, but I think the reason for the "fauxtrage" has more to do with the seemingly racist insinuations Trump made back in 2012 or so that Obama didn't have good enough grades to get into Harvard Law School.  That he only got in there because of the color of his skin - that stuff was given lots of air time on conservative outlets.

Maybe he was an affirmative action selection. We'll never know. 

37 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I want to see Retro, Akkula, and Boise Fan’s grades. 

Not sure why you lumped me in with the board commies. That being said, you'd just find out what I'm going to say right now... I was/am a terrible student. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Birthers are a weird bunch about paperwork 

Posted Image

12 hours ago, crixus said:

Who fvcking cares. You'd think that TDS folks would've learned by now that the number of people that can re-elect him certainly don't. 

kat.jpg

32 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

You are way too emotional on this. I view message board as primary entertainment, once again, refer to my moniker.

Whataboutism is history, thus relevant.  Politics is one big shit-show, always been.  Trump ranks among the best at it.

Lol. First a vague nod to wataboutism and then dismissal of any response longer than two or three short sentences, as that equates to emotionalism. Will it be “snowflake” or “find your safe space” next?  

9 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Lol. First a vague nod to wataboutism and then dismissal of any response longer than two or three short sentences, as that equates to emotionalism. Will it be “snowflake” or “find your safe space” next?  

Pfft.  LOL.  PS: We mostly agree on your assessment of Trump, I am not here to defend him.  I have called him a buffoon & blowhard.  I just find it funny he is getting under people's skin.  I can also recognize some good things happening. 

110926run_defense710.jpg

11 hours ago, RamSack said:

Academic performance is overrated.  Trumps grades probably wouldn’t have been a big deal if he never did this to begin with.  Now everyone wants to know.

Which is why a certain Boise State fan and a few others who have defended Trump's intellect based on the colleges he attended need to get off that.

Another case in point: the husband of one of Mrs. SGF's best friends. The friend complains often that the couple always has to scrimp for money because despite having attended Harvard Law, the husband is a n'er-do-well who didn't make partner in his firm so quit and became a sole practitioner ambulance chaser like Saul Goodman.

Boom goes the dynamite.