Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

creeper86

Good piece on Fresno

I though New Mexico was meth capital, USA?

Then again, Fresno obviously fits the profile, so it’s not like a widespread degenerate meth epidemic within that magical community is raising anyone’s eyebrow..

However, in all fairness, at least Fresno boasts one of the safest, crime-free communities anywhere in the entire world.....

Accordingly, how the hell a few outsider bad-apples somehow brought meth into Fresno, will be an unsolvable mystery for many, many generations to come...

#keepfresnopure

New-Signature.jpg

Look at this guy digging hard....2012 articles, hahahaha...

VICE just released this little doc a few days ago-millions of hits already,flattering scenery of this third world city-still hooked on meth; the city’s even behind on the drug addiction. When will the Fentanyl hit Fresno, 2030?  

GET OUT while you can!! Any parent not currently living in that pit o’ hell city should be brought up on child abuse charges if they allow their kid to apply to Fresno State. Shameful. #walkingdead

3 hours ago, creeper86 said:

VICE just released this little doc a few days ago-millions of hits already,flattering scenery of this third world city-still hooked on meth; the city’s even behind on the drug addiction. When will the Fentanyl hit Fresno, 2030?  

GET OUT while you can!! Any parent not currently living in that pit o’ hell city should be brought up on child abuse charges if they allow their kid to apply to Fresno State. Shameful. #walkingdead

Creeper, are you seriously trying to suggest that Fresno is the only city in California that is currently dealing with a drug problem?  San Jose as the 3rd largest city in California has no drug problem?  You really expect anyone to believe that?    

3 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Oh, it’s a recency challenge? How’s 12 hours old? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2019/02/27/san-jose-man-sentenced-to-13-years-in-drug-distribution-plot/amp/

I’m sure overall, things have been improving in San Jose...model city. Ah, crap...nvm, Again

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2019/01/02/san-jose-violent-crime-continues-rise-as-chief-calls-for-reinforcements/amp/

You think San Jose’s U.S. meth record has been broken yet? Gotta check the Guinness record page. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

See: two other posts in the OT section. Should @mugtang merge? Part of me says yes. Part of me says it would be fun to watch you knuckleheads argue about this in the special kids' sandbox over here.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

6 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

See: two other posts in the OT section. Should @mugtang merge? Part of me says yes. Part of me says it would be fun to watch you knuckleheads argue about this in the special kids' sandbox over here.

Whatever you say you smalltownrocker LOLOLOLOLOL!!

hipster-with-skinny-jeans.jpg

7 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Tell us more about your male tears. On second thought, don’t. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just now, Cincy said:

Whatever you say you smalltownrocker LOLOLOLOLOL!!

hipster-with-skinny-jeans.jpg

Still going with this trope? You're so clever. Ironic, since I'm one of the few on here who actually defends Fresno in its decades of futility in overcoming the squaller and desperation that it is best known for nationwide. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Tell us more about your male tears. On second thought, don’t. 

You're the dude who continuously makes the argument that San Jose is somehow not objectively better than Fresno by every metric imaginable. 

LOL @ male tears and gay pants. 

25 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Creeper, are you seriously trying to suggest that Fresno is the only city in California that is currently dealing with a drug problem?  San Jose as the 3rd largest city in California has no drug problem?  You really expect anyone to believe that?    

I’m not, this VICE team is....meth capital. They had a choice to show any terribly drug infested city in the world and they chose beautiful Fresno. I’m just the messenger.

6 hours ago, creeper86 said:

i heard lot of sjsu students homeless meth heads