Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Good article on the greatest G5 recruiting class in the modern era (their words)

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Apparently I need all sorts of data to prove this amazing feat! 

48 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Our? 😂😂 Which of them is the most Boise ugly? I’ll pick him. 

Yes, our.  Boise State's dominant fans on social media platforms including message boards are part of the winning culture that attracts recruits.  So, I do take partial credit.

Prediction: Boise's best player from this class will not be a 4 star. @kingpotato knows who I think their best player will be. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, madmartigan said:

Prediction: Boise's best player from this class will not be a 4 star. @kingpotato knows who I think their best player will be. 

57 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Langi?  

Langi is a really good guess. If Cord wins the QB battle and you don't include JC (#1 TE Griffin will likely start), Langi has the best shot at significant PT this year with the defections of Dez Williams and Maeva. He is also really, really good at getting into the backfield, so he could have a lot of those noticeable plays (TFL and sacks). 

WR Khyheem Waleed was the one I thought most deserved a 4th star that didn't get one. Big/physical receiver with a really high ceiling. I don't think he'll see much PT this year with the depth and speed Boise returns at WR, but he does have a really big frame so he could find a role being a red zone or 3rd down kinda guy. 

Dark horse is one of the lowest rated guys in DE Isaiah Bagnah (he'll like play the STUD at Boise). Boise has had really good luck North of the border and most reports on him are that he would have been a big time recruit had he played in the states. Big athletic frame with a lot of upside. He likely won't play at all this year, but could be a good one when it's all said and done. 

10 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Langi is a really good guess. If Cord wins the QB battle and you don't include JC (#1 TE Griffin will likely start), Langi has the best shot at significant PT this year with the defections of Dez Williams and Maeva. He is also really, really good at getting into the backfield, so he could have a lot of those noticeable plays (TFL and sacks). 

WR Khyheem Waleed was the one I thought most deserved a 4th star that didn't get one. Big/physical receiver with a really high ceiling. I don't think he'll see much PT this year with the depth and speed Boise returns at WR, but he does have a really big frame so he could find a role being a red zone or 3rd down kinda guy. 

Dark horse is one of the lowest rated guys in DE Isaiah Bagnah (he'll like play the STUD at Boise). Boise has had really good luck North of the border and most reports on him are that he would have been a big time recruit had he played in the states. Big athletic frame with a lot of upside. He likely won't play at all this year, but could be a good one when it's all said and done. 

Keegan Duncan is the correct answer. Don’t @ me. @halfmanhalfbronco

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

42 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Keegan Duncan is the correct answer. Don’t @ me. @halfmanhalfbronco

22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

@madmartigan Keegan Duncan is a 4 star, top 300 recruit per 24/7.

Yep, he's 4****. @halfmanhalfbroncokeeps beating me to the punch. He's going @fullbronco this eve. 

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yep, he's 4****. @halfmanhalfbroncokeeps beating me to the punch. He's going @fullbronco this eve. 

You two can both suck it. When I checked (he'd first committed to Boise) he was a 3 star. He got the Boise treatment. I tried to give an under the radar small town SE idaho boy some pub, but you snobs at Boise had to get him up to 4 stars.  @halfmanhalfbronco

4 hours ago, madmartigan said:

You two can both suck it. When I checked (he'd first committed to Boise) he was a 3 star. He got the Boise treatment. I tried to give an under the radar small town SE idaho boy some pub, but you snobs at Boise had to get him up to 4 stars.  @halfmanhalfbronco

Ha, Boise bump. It's true. If he commits to Boise, that inherently makes him big time. 

Just now, GoState99755 said:

========I  WRONG BOARD  I========

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/forum/9-football-recruiting/

Nah, totally main board worthy.  

Which one of our players are you most jealous of?  Is it one of the six 4**** recruits or one of the 9 with #ivyoffers?  Does it bother you that Boise not only recruits better athletes, but far better students, than CSU?  Does it concern you that few if any of your commits have the academic chops to be recruited by Harsin (Harsin only offers below average students like CSU's if they are elite talent)? 

Ranking players before they have even arrived on campus or even been to a single practice is a complete dog and pony show. 

None of these rankings take into account discipline, heart, grades or the ability to do what coaches tell them to do.  

I'll get excited when some of these kids actually play on the Blue and pass their classes. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png