Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Congrats To AFA...

18 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Only thing I might add is a little green salsa

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

40 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Only thing I might add is a little green salsa

Taco toppings are personal and subjective. Served on white corn tortillas, I topped mine with cilantro, lime juice, diced jalopeno, guacamole, cheese, and a little onion. Here's the pork carnitas recipe if you'd like to try it:

image.png.768fc0cfdd9a55b7fe80a76f8576aa60.png

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Looks almost as good as AFA last night...almost.

Nice work, amigo!

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Just now, Dogs4Me said:

Looks almost as good as AFA last night...almost.

Nice work, amigo!

Thanks hoss. I humbly consider it an honor to have my tacos complemented by aficionado experts like you and @TheTedfordTrain

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I cringe and laugh at the tone of this article. Could it be that maybe Air Force is just a little bit  better and More Physical than this guy is giving us credit for? Oh no I'm sure that Air Force did not play well and that Fresno just lost the game (nothing to do with the AF defense) Go figure. https://www.fresnobee.com/sports/college/mountain-west/fresno-state/bulldogs-basketball/article226558720.html

And this article is similar but different. Doesn't mention at all that if Air Force had hit their free throws (ugly from the line and at least 4 front end one-and-one) this would/could have been a 10 or 15 Point blow out even with Fresno scoring down the stretch. https://247sports.com/college/fresno-state/Article/Highlights-Fresno-State-Bulldogs-mens-basketball-shocked-by-Air-Force-Falcons-in-64-61-home-loss-Mountain-West-scores-recap-2019-129346685/

And while Air Force has had ups and downs throughout the season except for the two truly blowout losses at CSU and then getting beat by double digits by Utah State, they do have wins over San Diego State, UNLV  Fresno State and actually led almost the whole way from the start until 10 minutes to go in the game at Nevada losing by double digits. 

Just food for thought from this AF fanhttp://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/playbyplay?gameId=401089568

..GO FALCONS..