Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Ocasio-Cortez wants to use the three billion* on subways and infrastructure that would have gone to Amazon in her mind

But there is no three billion to spend. It was a three billion dollar tax break, out of an estimated 30 billion that Amazon would have paid. What a moron. If I lived on Long Island I would be sick. My area would have just lost out on 25k good-paying jobs and 27 billion in tax revenue. She literally thought Amazon was paying no taxes and getting three billion from the NYC government. Heard it on Rush. She might be the stupidest person on the entire planet. Unbelievable!

• Like 3

AOC is a ridiculously stupid person, almost but not quite as dumb as GoState!!! How anyone could admire or vote for that loudmouthed imbecile is bewildering. Between her and Trump, the aliens might be having second thoughts about conquering Earth as our species might not be worth the effort to enslave. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Can someone send her this primer?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@mugtang

When do we get the All Things OAC subforum?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

@mugtang

Once trump is no longer president I will rename it AOC’s personal safe space. 

• Like 2

Just like about half the posters on this board she is too stupid to understand government doesn't have any money that isn't provided to it by some entity like Amazon.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

@mugtang

When we get 5-10 new threads each day all about AOC like we do with Trump. 

3 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Scariest part is that she has a degree in evonomics....  😂 

She went to Boston University ... the common saying amongst Harvard, MIT, Northeastern, and BC students and grads is "It sucks to BU." 

She and Trump are really two peas in a pod when it comes to spouting off on shit they know nothing about.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

When we get 5-10 new threads each day all about AOC like we do with Trump. 

Ok. they are increasing in frequency...

9 minutes ago, CV147 said:

She and Trump are really two peas in a pod when it comes to spouting off on shit they know nothing about.

Except one is a freshman congressman without much real power and the other is the POTUS and the leader of the GOP party.

• Like 4

Just now, Mano said:

Except one is a freshman congressman without much real power and the other is the POTUS and the leader of the GOP party.

She's a freshman congresswoman that a lot of the left have hard ons over.  Nobody has a hard on over Trump!

• Like 1

Just now, pokebball said:

She's a freshman congresswoman that a lot of the left have hard ons over.  Nobody has a hard on over Trump!

Fox news and the right seem to be the ones with a hard on for her. Leaders on the left, not so much.

The GOP follows Trumps whims pretty much in lockstep, as evidenced by the recent border wall fiasco with government shutdown and national emergency declaration.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Ok. they are increasing in frequency...

Yeah, we should be there in about 6 years.

3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

You obviously haven't seen any of @renoskier's RASMUSSEN POLL!!! threads. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Mano said:

Fox news and the right seem to be the ones with a hard on for her. Leaders on the left, not so much.

The GOP follows Trumps whims pretty much in lockstep, as evidenced by the recent border wall fiasco with government shutdown and national emergency declaration.

Nah, she was elected by the left.  Fox is simply using the entertainment value she's teeing up, just like what MSNBC and CNN are doing with Trump.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pokebball said:

Nah, she was elected by the left.  Fox is simply using the entertainment value she's teeing up

I check fox fairly regularly, and I don't think she has failed to be on the first page of their website over the past few months, usually along with fellow freshman Omar. They are being used to stir up fear on the right.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mano said:

I check fox fairly regularly, and I don't think she has failed to be on the first page of their website over the past few months, usually along with fellow freshman Omar. They are being used to stir up fear on the right.

Very comparable to what MSNBC and CNN are doing to Trump and the Dem base.  You see it differently?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1