Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aggzilla

USU vs. UNM

All you have to do is jump on us early. If USU can race out to a 15-20+ lead on this team, especially if you went to halftime with such a lead, then it's over! At best they'll trade baskets with USU and lose by 15-20... at worst, you'll blow the doors off with a 30+ win. This UNM team does not handle adversity well.

Edit Info:

SERIES HISTORY (from golobos.com)
The Aggies lead the series 24-11 overall including a 13-2 advantage in Logan.The last time the Lobos claimed a win in Logan was on Jan. 10, 2015 when UNM won 66-60.

BROADCAST INFORMATION... Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019 - 9 p.m. MT 
Wednesday's game will be available to watch on ESPNU (Dish 141, DirecTV 208). Fans can also follow live via live stats (click here) or listen (UNM broadcast),in on the radio LIVE. Robert Portnoy and former Lobo Hunter Greene will be on the call on 770 KKOB-AM (click here to listen).

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

3 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

All you have to do is jump on us early. If USU can race out to a 15-20+ lead on this team, especially if you went to halftime with such a lead, then it's over! At best they'll trade baskets with USU and lose by 15-20... at worst, you'll blow the doors off with a 30+ win. This UNM team does not handle adversity well.

Edit Info:

SERIES HISTORY (from golobos.com)
The Aggies lead the series 24-11 overall including a 13-2 advantage in Logan.The last time the Lobos claimed a win in Logan was on Jan. 10, 2015 when UNM won 66-60.

BROADCAST INFORMATION... Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019 - 9 p.m. MT 
Wednesday's game will be available to watch on ESPNU (Dish 141, DirecTV 208). Fans can also follow live via live stats (click here) or listen (UNM broadcast),in on the radio LIVE. Robert Portnoy and former Lobo Hunter Greene will be on the call on 770 KKOB-AM (click here to listen).

Color me very surprised USU leads the series by that margin. UNM has had comparatively a much better hoops program the last decade or so. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

20 minutes ago, aggzilla said:

That two handed block by Queta should be on the top 10 reel.

Dudes a beast.  He is special and I'm happy I have got to see him play in person so much this season.

8 hours ago, LoboSage said:

Drove up from NM today. Never been to the Spectrum...so why not.

Congrats to Aggies...kudos to students. They were loud and fun.

Lobos have no heart.

USU fans were cool, but this team deserves more. Fans.

Too bad the Spectrum wasn't full for your first trip.  Tim Duryea's hire, his total lack of energy, and piss poor coaching really shot the fan base in the ass.  Couch Smith is a complete 180 from turdyea.