Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada @ San Diego State

Just now, TheSanDiegan said:

What's up with this quote from the Reno Gazette's article? :huh:

Newsflash Reno: We don't give a f*ck about you or anything that you do.

It was an odd comment, for sure.  I don't know a single Aztec fan with animus towards Nevada.

Made up bullshit to try and motivate his team I guess.

Solid video link. :cheers:

15 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

What's up with this quote from the Reno Gazette's article? :huh:

Newsflash Reno: We don't give a f*ck about you or anything that you do.

I no longer read the RGJ so I can’t comment. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Like ECA said, I've never seen nor heard of any hostility expressed towards UNR's team or fan base.

Now Reno on the other hand... :ph34r:

I don’t get the hate for Reno either.  I mean not all of us enjoy stable 80 degree weather next to the beautiful Pacific Ocean where it doesn’t rain that often. Some of us just prefer to be cold in the winters and hot in the summers in 15% humidity.  :shrug:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

25 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

It was an odd comment, for sure.  I don't know a single Aztec fan with animus towards Nevada.

Solid video link. :cheers:

Except SDSUfan. That dude has some vitriol.

38 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I don’t get the hate for Reno either.  I mean not all of us enjoy stable 80 degree weather next to the beautiful Pacific Ocean where it doesn’t rain that often. Some of us just prefer to be cold in the winters and hot in the summers in 15% humidity.  :shrug:

I'm just kidding. I harbor no hostility towards Reno. It's like Vegas, but with less hookers and blow and more meth labs and trailer parks... kind of like El Cajon, but further from the beach. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

46 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I too can guarantee that Musselman comment was utter bullshirt.

Schools hated by SDSU fans in descending order of hatred: BYU, Fresno State, UCLA, UNLV, Boise State and New Mexico.

I once absolutely detested BYU and Fresno but that's faded over the years. Most Aztecs hate UCLA because they've dominated us in football. Not me. Instead, I hate all the lousy coaches we've had who could have beaten the Bruins but failed to get it done, particularly Tom Craft when he lost 20-10 at the Rose Bowl in a game which would have had the opposite score had his guys made key plays rather than Karl Duhrell's guys.

Boom goes the dynamite.

I don't understand the hate thing either...how can we hate a team that always loses in our house?...they've never won in Viejas...EVER!!!...to me UNR sounds scared...they know what is about to happen to them and their #6 rating...I went to the Aztec practice yesterday afternoon...they were loose as a goose...practiced hard and spirited...nobody is scared to play a team who ass they kicked twice last year....so where's the hate coming from...getting the tip of our sneakers dirty from putting foot up in UNR arse?...UNR brings the same team as last...and we lose Pope and Kell...who are made up by Hemsley and Mensah...not much drop off...it's going to be a good game w/ THE SHOW rooting the team in for a win....BOOK IT!!!!

1 minute ago, bnastyaztecs said:

I don't understand the hate thing either...how can we hate a team that always loses in our house?...they've never won in Viejas...EVER!!!...to me UNR sounds scared...they know what is about to happen to them and their #6 rating...I went to the Aztec practice yesterday afternoon...they were loose as a goose...practiced hard and spirited...nobody is scared to play a team who ass they kicked twice last year....so where's the hate coming from...getting the tip of our sneakers dirty from putting it up in UNR arse?...UNR brings the same team as last...and we lose Pope and Kell...who are made up by Hemsley and Mensah...not much drop off...it's going to be a good game w/ THE SHOW rooting the team in for a win....BOOK IT!!!!

Ph, we need another "Nevada is going to smoke em" post here, stat!

Muss has a memory like an elephant and ears like a canine. He probably heard some comments shouted down from the stands and internalized it to motivate. He's a weirdo but he's our weirdo. He's never won in Viejas. It's on his radar.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

9 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

Muss has a memory like an elephant and ears like a canine. He probably heard some comments shouted down from the stands and internalized it to motivate. He's a weirdo but he's our weirdo. He's never won in Viejas. It's on his radar.

He’s autistic.

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

He’s autistic.

:facepalm:

2 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Solid video link:cheers:

I live between Reno and Carson City with lots of snow and it's snowing again, watching that video with the SDSU ladies showing their T&A coming out to play makes me hope for an early Summer for Tahoe.On the flip side the skiing here is great, four seasons does have it's benefits..

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

San Diego State will get blown out.

You spelled UNLV wrong.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 hours ago, bnastyaztecs said:

I don't understand the hate thing either...how can we hate a team that always loses in our house?...they've never won in Viejas...EVER!!!...to me UNR sounds scared...they know what is about to happen to them and their #6 rating...I went to the Aztec practice yesterday afternoon...they were loose as a goose...practiced hard and spirited...nobody is scared to play a team who ass they kicked twice last year....so where's the hate coming from...getting the tip of our sneakers dirty from putting foot up in UNR arse?...UNR brings the same team as last...and we lose Pope and Kell...who are made up by Hemsley and Mensah...not much drop off...it's going to be a good game w/ THE SHOW rooting the team in for a win....BOOK IT!!!!

I'm forwarding this to Muss as we speak