Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada @ San Diego State

7 minutes ago, cardrater said:

Dave Hall has been under the basket and whenever Nevada drives he has swallowed his whistle (Martin getting smashed, Caroline getting swiped, Jazz getting sandwiched) But has no problem calling charges.

Dave Hall sucks. Every time I see his sorry ass before a game, I know the reffing is going to be bad. That asshole literally stole a game from Boise State at CSU several years ago. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Dave Hall sucks. Every time I see his sorry ass before a game, I know the reffing is going to be bad. That asshole literally stole a game from Boise State at CSU several years ago. 

I remember that game.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Is everyone aware that Fresno lost to AF at home just now?

whatever remote at-large hopes they might have possibly had are now effectively dead. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

whatever remote at-large hopes they might have possibly had are now effectively dead. 

And more importantly it likely stole the chance for us to get another Q1 win...

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I love that this will be a heartbreak loss for San Diego State.  They will be defeated before stepping on the floor against UNLV.

Shut the phuck up 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater