Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada @ San Diego State

27 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Athletes to hang with theirs, crowd to make em anxious, just enough coaching to offset the likely coaching advantage.

SDSU needs to keep Mensah out of foul trouble, effectively utilize Narain off the bench, and crash the boards.

Crashing the offensive boards would be a huge mistake. Nevada is a good rebounding team and will be off and running and dunking at the other end. Mensah must have one helluva game for SDSU to win. It will be a fun game to watch for us that don’t care who wins. 

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

San Diego State will get blown out.

Great, we’re going to lose. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Crashing the offensive boards would be a huge mistake. Nevada is a good rebounding team and will be off and running and dunking at the other end. Mensah must have one helluva game for SDSU to win. It will be a fun game to watch for us that don’t care who wins. 

Two back, three inside the perimeter?  That is a manageable scenario.  Losing the rebound battle against a great offensive team is an immediate lost game.  

15 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

UNR should be favored by about 12 points.

I should’ve given you a 48 hour time out instead of 24.  Stupid me. :facepalm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This could go either way. SDSU has shown to be very inconsistent and has been throttled by good teams this year. Either SDSU will again have the game of their lives like in the tourney against us or will play their average and get beat by 10+. I think Nevada will be focused and ready. 

11 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Athletes to hang with theirs, crowd to make em anxious, just enough coaching to offset the likely coaching advantage.

SDSU needs to keep Mensah out of foul trouble, effectively utilize Narain off the bench, and crash the boards.

You gonna be there?

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

What's up with this quote from the Reno Gazette's article? :huh:

Musselman said the Nevada basketball team is not well liked in San Diego, but he did not say why.

"We know it. For whatever reason. I don't know," he said. "It's a place the Wolf Pack are not welcome."

Newsflash Reno: We don't give a f*ck about you or anything that you do.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg