Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

The government shouldn't kill its citizens

9 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Sure, okay Comrade. I’m sure you “have a gay friend too.”

Again with the idiocy.  You know you don't have to be gay to blow each other.  I know it upset you and your failed writer buddy, but it really was just an analogy.  It was to explain that if the two of you want to have a private conversation, take it private.

You are a sensitive cupcake, aren't you!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

I can't quote from that thread anymore so I have to cut and paste - is this what has got your panties in a wad?

"Do libertarians understand history at all, or do they just believe so blindly that all business is good that they just ignore transgressions?  And why must it always be "the radical left"?  There's nothing radical about realizing that unregulated capitalism produces corruption in business.  The evidence is everywhere.  You ignore history as recent as what caused the housing bubble, and the forced government bail out of big banks and money companies like AIG.  How about the defense industry, and their pilfering of government, even at the cost of American lives, like Haliburton?

You don't have to dig very deep to find corruption in business.  But if you do, you'll find the history of unions goes back to industrial corruption and abuse of their employees.

And it's funny to me that you are so opposed to "authoritarianism", which in your usage comes across more like any authority at all, not truly what authoritarianism is, yet you laud corporations, who invoke their own form of authoritarianism not only upon their employees, but their customers and often the unwitting people who are unfortunate enough to simply live near where they set up shop."

How is any of that evidence of communism, cupcake?  Oh yeah, it's not.  And am I wrong?  How would you know?  You and your two buddies have no understanding of history.  I honestly don't think you can understand history and be an Libertarian.  The two are contradictory.   But hell you idolize Ayn Rand.  'Nuff said.

After all these years you still misuse the work authoritarian and have zero clue what a libertarian is. That thread makes it clear as day you’re a totalitarian communist — I know, you know it, and the American people you despise know it.

Anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow to work and fund your welfare check through the taxes I pay. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Jesus H. Christ — why are you denying your appreciation and desire for communism when you clearly advocate for it constantly? Just own up to it.

If you have any evidence to support your claim, produce it.  Otherwise it's just another character assassination attempt by an authoritarian clown.  Oh, that's three authoritarian clowns.  Don't want to forget your back-up. I guess it makes you guys feel empowered or something.

11 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

After all these years you still misuse the work authoritarian and have zero clue what a libertarian is. That thread makes it clear as day you’re a totalitarian communist — I know, you know it, and the American people you despise know it.

Anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow to work and fund your welfare check through the taxes I pay. 

How does it make me a "totalitarian communist"?  Nothing I've stated backs that up at all.  You and your buddies on the other hand, pack animals focused on character assassination using the goto methods of authoritarians - discredit, diminish, destroy.  Or at least you're all trying to.

But you're all a bunch of phuck-ups so I'm not overly concerned. 

C'mon cupcake, get to the meat of your argument!   Proof!  Where the hell is the evidence that I am what you claim?  Hell I even cut and pasted stuff you thought was evidence and it's not!  It just isn't!  No matter how much you want to morph it into something you want it to be!  It isn't.  So where is the evidence?  Cut and paste it! 

As they say, "Put your money where your mouth is!" 

Oh wait are you running away like a little bitch?  Already?

:waiting:

They've buggered off.  They've scarpered!

6 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

How does it make me a "totalitarian communist"?  Nothing I've stated backs that up at all.  You and your buddies on the other hand, pack animals focused on character assassination using the goto methods of authoritarians - discredit, diminish, destroy.  Or at least you're all trying to.

C'mon cupcake, get to the meat of your argument!   Proof!  Where the hell is the evidence that I am what you claim?  Hell I even cut and pasted stuff you thought was evidence and it's not!  It just isn't!  No matter how much you want to morph it into something you want it to be!  It isn't.  So where is the evidence?  Cut and paste it! 

Aren't you the same guy who accuses everyone who disagrees with you of being a "libertardian"?

Post one of your 3 memes now. 

Brave Sir Trio ran away!

Bravely ran away, away!

When danger reared it's ugly head

They bravely turned their tails and fled

Yes Brave Sir Trio turned about

And gallantly they chickened out

Bravely taking to their feet

They beat a very brave retreat

Bravest of the brave, Sir Trio!

Brave Sir Trio ran away!

Bravely ran away, away!

When danger reared it's ugly head

They bravely turned their tails and fled

Yes Brave Sir Trio turned about

And gallantly they chickened out

Bravely taking to their feet

They beat a very brave retreat

Bravest of the brave, Sir Trio!

meme2.jpg

8 hours ago, Boise fan said:

If you have any evidence to support your claim, produce it.  Otherwise it's just another character assassination attempt by an authoritarian clown.  Oh, that's three authoritarian clowns.  Don't want to forget your back-up. I guess it makes you guys feel empowered or something.

You've already produced it Comrade. Over the years, you've scorched earth literally thousands of threads with your Communist rhetoric -- on how much you loath and are hell bent on eradicating capitalism, property rights, private healthcare, freedom of speech, due process, etc. You'll do it again because you just can't help yourself. 

9 hours ago, Boise fan said:

LOL at you pointing your red commie finger at others and claiming character assassination. You repeatedly position your political adversaries as nazis, racists, sexists, uneducated obese buffoons, and greedy wealth mongers. The truth is, you're worse than a fvcking nazi, don't give a shit about minorities and are an asshole to any of them who oppose your radical leftist world view, are a hypocrite when it comes to women as evidenced in the Pick 10 competitions, and are a notorious thread killer -- you've managed to kill this thread too. 

Lastly, I have a real job. I'm not a part time trucker who relies on a welfare check between gaps. Don't rag on me because I've been more successful in my career and life. I mean, you made the choices that put you in the situation you're in. Thankfully America is not an authoritarian country yet, nobody put a gun to your head and commanded you to be a bitter loser. 

26 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

LOL at you pointing your red commie finger at others and claiming character assassination. You repeatedly position your political advisories as nazis, racists, sexists, uneducated obese buffoons, and greedy wealth mongers. The truth is, you're worse than a fvcking nazi, don't give a shit about minorities and are an asshole to any of them who oppose your radical leftist world view, are a hypocrite when it comes to women as evidenced in the Pick 10 competitions, and are a notorious thread killer -- you've managed to kill this thread too. 

Lastly, I have a real job. I'm not a part time trucker who relies on a welfare check between gaps. Don't rag on me because I've been more successful in my career and life. I mean, you made the choices that put you in the situation you're in. Thankfully America is not an authoritarian country yet, nobody put a gun to your head and commanded you to be a bitter loser. 

Mike-Tyson.jpg

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You've already produced it Comrade. Over the years, you've scorched earth literally thousands of threads with your Communist rhetoric -- on how much you loath and are hell bent on eradicating capitalism, property rights, private healthcare, freedom of speech, due process, etc. You'll do it again because you just can't help yourself. 

Hard at work I see.  How does Big Red enjoy employing someone who spends so much of their work time on message boards? :rotflmfao:   New marketing strategy? 

You seem to emulate Trump.  All hot air, no substance.  Still waiting on any proof of your claims.

Proof that'll never come, because it doesn't exist.

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Hard at work I see.  How does Big Red enjoy employing someone who spends so much of their work time on message boards? :rotflmfao:   New marketing strategy? 

You seem to emulate Trump.  All hot air, no substance.  Still waiting on any proof of your claims.

Proof that'll never come, because it doesn't exist.

There's this amazing technology that allows people to draft and post a response in a matter of seconds Comrade. I've produced more wealth and prosperity over the past 20 minutes than you have in the past 20 years. Lastly, evidence of your totalitarian philosophy are littered all over this board.  

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

LOL at you pointing your red commie finger at others and claiming character assassination. You repeatedly position your political adversaries as nazis, racists, sexists, uneducated obese buffoons, and greedy wealth mongers. The truth is, you're worse than a fvcking nazi, don't give a shit about minorities and are an asshole to any of them who oppose your radical leftist world view, are a hypocrite when it comes to women as evidenced in the Pick 10 competitions, and are a notorious thread killer -- you've managed to kill this thread too. 

Proof!  In order to substantiate your claims, you need something other than flapping those fish lips of yours. 

A real job?  Hah!  I wonder how long you'd have it if they saw how much time you spend on message boards? 

You and your buddies (growing class of retards I can see by the reactions) really are a bunch of useless clowns. 

I'm so glad I'm not some pinhead who needs to feel relevant by coming onto message boards and lying all the time.  And the friends you choose on here?  Geezus talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Sexists and racists.  Nice job, cupcake!

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

There's this amazing technology that allows people to draft and post a response in a matter of seconds Comrade. I've produced more wealth and prosperity over the past 20 minutes than you have in the past 20 years. Lastly, evidence of your totalitarian philosophy are littered all over this board.  

Yeah I'm sure Big Red would love to see your posting history here. And match that up with the time you are at work.  I know Big Red quite well. Your ass would be grass. 

But you wouldn't get that because you don't even understand the company you work for.

Proof, dipshit!  Your default is to dodge doing anything substantive.  Hey, that sounds like your work ethic too!

Here's your big chance, cupcake!  You like to call me names all the time - back it up!  Shouldn't be hard if I were what you claim.

But as you pull pretty much everything out of your ass, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Go ahead, cupcake - proof! 

:tumbleweed:

You and your buddies (growing class of retards I can see by the reactions) really are a bunch of useless clowns. 

Damn. So you're an ableist on top of being racist, homophobic, and champion of the war on drugs, capital punishment, and illegal adventures overseas. 

2 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Yeah I'm sure Big Red would love to see your posting history here. And match that up with the time you are at work.  I know Big Red quite well. Your ass would be grass. 

But you wouldn't get that because you don't even understand the company you work for.

Proof, dipshit!  Your default is to dodge doing anything substantive.  Hey, that sounds like your work ethic too!

Here's your big chance, cupcake!  You like to call me names all the time - back it up!  Shouldn't be hard if I were what you claim.

But as you pull pretty much everything out of your ass, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Go ahead, cupcake - proof! 

:tumbleweed:

Hey, I get my work done on time and meet my objectives. Which is why I’m not a part-time trucker. 

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Hey, I get my work done on time and meet my objectives. Which is why I’m not a part-time trucker. 

Proof.  That thing you always dodge.  I'm a "part-time trucker"?  Where's the  proof of that?  The same place you store your "proof" that I'm a commie?  Or any other bullshit you spew?

Here, chump, let me demonstrate what proof is:

Here's proof of you being a sexist douche bag with yer lil' buddy:1314312020_BSUTopsexist.thumb.png.f084b39d0863c8544133600240054c6c.png

I'm sure your fiance would love insights like that.  Or that you'd "do her" [AOC] in another post. 

Unless of course, you control her.  You know, in that liberty & freedom way you give lip service to.

Of course, your deep rooted need for validation on a message board by having to boast and attack others, while you pal around with racists and sexists strongly suggests that you may be under her thumb. 

And if that's the case, we both know she'd approve of your behavior as much as your employer would if they knew how much of their time you waste not doing your job.

You're hilarious.

24 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Proof.  That thing you always dodge.  I'm a "part-time trucker"?  Where's the  proof of that?  The same place you store your "proof" that I'm a commie?  Or any other bullshit you spew?

Here, chump, let me demonstrate what proof is:

Here's proof of you being a sexist douche bag with yer lil' buddy:

I'm sure your fiance would love insights like that.  Or that you'd "do her" [AOC] in another post. 

Unless of course, you control her.  You know, in that liberty & freedom way you give lip service to.

Of course, your deep rooted need for validation on a message board by having to boast and attack others, while you pal around with racists and sexists strongly suggests that you may be under her thumb. 

And if that's the case, we both know she'd approve of your behavior as much as your employer would if they knew how much of their time you waste not doing your job.

You're hilarious.

Well, to be fair, I picked up on the trucker thing from reading what other posters had written about you ... and as you didn't deny it, I just figured I missed some thread where you admitted you were a trucker. So if that's not the case, I'll drop it. Besides, I doubt it's a profession you're competent enough to handle. 

Regarding sexism, your little faux outrage is hilarious. It's not sexist to say you would sleep with someone because you find them attractive. Nor is it sexist to say she has droopy tits, that's a simple observation. Sexism is believing one gender is superior to another. You don't think AOC has ever talked about the physical features of a man? Jesus you're dumb.

Lastly, I have to LOL at your reference to my fiance. She's a whole hell of a lot tougher than you, physically and emotionally. Pretty sure she could kick your pinko whiny ass. 

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Well, to be fair, I picked up on the trucker thing from reading what other posters had written about you ... and as you didn't deny it, I just figured I missed some thread where you admitted you were a trucker. So if that's not the case, I'll drop it. Besides, I doubt it's a profession you're competent enough to handle. 

Regarding sexism, your little faux outrage is hilarious. It's not sexist to say you would sleep with someone because you find them attractive. Nor is it sexist to say she has droopy tits, that's a simple observation. Sexism is believing one gender is superior to another. You don't think AOC has ever talked about the physical features of a man? Jesus you're dumb.

Lastly, I have to LOL at your reference to my fiance. She's a whole hell of a lot tougher than you, physically and emotionally. Pretty sure she could kick your pinko whiny ass. 

Well at least you finally admitted you don't do any research before you make your ridiculous claims.  Yes dipshit, when yer buddies tried that tract with me I informed them it wasn't my profession. I believe I also wondered why pseudo elitists like you bunch of buffoons would look down your nose so much at a profession that employs so many people in this country. Probably because you're all a bunch of narcissistic assholes.  That always seems to be the case with Libertarians.

Big girl, huh?  That's cool.  Show her that post and let's see if she thinks you're being a sexist asshole.

You really don't understand women, do you?

I freaking guarantee you show that chauvinistic display, belittling a woman about her breasts and treating her like an object you judge her worth on by your desire to mate with her and you'll be sleeping on the couch for a looong time.  And you'll have to go back to dating the palm sisters. Or Joe.  I make no judgements, but he does seem more your type.

If you don't think treating a woman like a piece of meat and grading her phuckability isn't you feeling superior, then you're even more of a Tool than I thought.

I see how this fits in with your great concern for individual rights and liberties too.  You care so much about women!  To grade and judge and dismiss if they aren't "worthy" of your admiration. Which you measure with your tiny dick. 

You really are a classless asshole.

52 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Well at least you finally admitted you don't do any research before you make your ridiculous claims.  Yes dipshit, when yer buddies tried that tract with me I informed them it wasn't my profession. I believe I also wondered why pseudo elitists like you bunch of buffoons would look down your nose so much at a profession that employs so many people in this country. Probably because you're all a bunch of narcissistic assholes.  That always seems to be the case with Libertarians.

Big girl, huh?  That's cool.  Show her that post and let's see if she thinks you're being a sexist asshole.

You really don't understand women, do you?

I freaking guarantee you show that chauvinistic display, belittling a woman about her breasts and treating her like an object you judge her worth on by your desire to mate with her and you'll be sleeping on the couch for a looong time.  And you'll have to go back to dating the palm sisters. Or Joe.  I make no judgements, but he does seem more your type.

If you don't think treating a woman like a piece of meat and grading her phuckability isn't you feeling superior, then you're even more of a Tool than I thought.

I see how this fits in with your great concern for individual rights and liberties too.  You care so much about women!  To grade and judge and dismiss if they aren't "worthy" of your admiration. Which you measure with your tiny dick. 

You really are a classless asshole.

hahahaha .. OMG, this is classic Comrade fan. 

1. At least I'm honest and up front. 

2. GTFO of here with your faux rage. You constantly make fun of Bluerules, whether it be his occupation or where he lives. You're a hypocritical buffoon.

3. GTFO of here with your faux rage again on sexism. Those Pick 10 contests you coordinate have photos of young women showing off their goods and you're totally down with that. Once again, you're a hypocritical buffoon who doesn't understand what sexism is. 

4. You still have no concept of what a libertarian is. All you know is that libertarianism stands for freedom ... and we all know you hate that. 

5. I know, understand, and respect women a whole hell of a lot more than you do Comrade. I see them as my equal, able to do whatever a man can do. I don't look at them as some feeble, fragile being that could fall apart simply because of what some anonymous poster says on the internet. If I showed my fiance this dialog, I can guarantee her response would be something along the lines of "why are you wasting your time with that pinko commie nutjob?"