Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

The government shouldn't kill its citizens

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The Comrade is pro-anything that involves controlling and gulaging people. 

Pro-Censorship, Pro-Cop, Pro-War on Drugs.

the Canadian Trucker is a bootlicker. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Pro-Censorship, Pro-Cop, Pro-War on Drugs.

the Canadian Trucker is a bootlicker. 

Could you imagine living in a totalitarian society ruled by The Comrade? I have no doubt a common phrase would develop amongst his subjects along the lines of "The closer to The Comrade, the closer to death." 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The Comrade is pro-anything that involves controlling and gulaging people. 

I also forgot...he's pro-illegal overseas wars too. He had a real conniption when it was announced we were pulling troops out of Syria. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

I don't need to because you've already proved that you're a communist through your body of work. You have in countless threads and posts expressed how you hate our laws, freedoms, institutions, culture, and economy. Your anti-corporate manifesto is legendary on this board, complete with a detailed rant on how you believe corporations only exist to lie and enslave people. You have also made it painfully clear that you:

- Only accept speech which conforms to your totalitarian philosophy

- Don't believe in private property

- Want all wealth, resources, and economic activity to be controlled by the state 

- Scoff that people should have control of their own labor 

- Advocate government executions  

Seriously Comrade, you're so far left it's frightening. I have no doubt if you ever seized control of this country, you would brutally execute people like me. Not joking.

"I don't need to".  :rotflmfao:

You know it's funny - authoritarians hate to have to find evidence for their outlandish claims.  They prefer to just stick to lying and deceiving in order to create fear and ignorance so they can seize power.  You try so hard to do that so very often.

I don't hate laws, freedoms, institutions, culture or economy. That's all outrageous bullshit on your part. Back it up with some evidence.  I'd be happy to skewer it.  Because all you can do is lie and deceive and hope the audience is dumb enough to buy your bullshit.

None of your points have any evidence to support your bullshit.

I don't have a totalitarian philosophy. Unlike you, who belong to an organization that is diligently plotting to take over the world and make it stupid. So you're projecting.

I have never been against private property.  I am a firm believer in private property.  Have evidence to the contrary? Prove it.

I don't want all wealth, resources or economic activity to be controlled by the state. You're a mental midget so you think that if someone wants regulations to ensure companies don't put their self-interest above the community, that that is somehow the bullshit you claim.  I also believe the government needs to be watched to ensure it doesn't overstep itself either.  But how would you know that?  You make shit up because you have an agenda.

What does "scoff at people having control of their own labor" even mean? You think I don't believe people should control their own destiny?  You're going to have to decipher that pig latin you're spewing.

"Advocate government executions"?  What? Because I believe in the death penalty for criminals in special circumstances?  Lots of your con buddies do to, nimrod.  Are they "commies" too?

You have no idea what left or right is anymore - you are so far off in libertardia land you can't see the forest for the trees.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Could you imagine living in a totalitarian society ruled by The Comrade? I have no doubt a common phrase would develop amongst his subjects along the lines of "The closer to The Comrade, the closer to death." 

Such a place exists. It's called Venezuela. Or Cuba. 

Gawd the two of you are like Dumb and Dumber.  Must you blow each other in this thread?  Can't you take that private?

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Gawd the two of you are like Dumb and Dumber.  Must you blow each other in this thread?  Can't you take that private?

The only one who does any sucking around here is you when you run out of money at the truck stop. 

30 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You know it's funny - authoritarians hate to have to find evidence for their outlandish claims.  They prefer to just stick to lying and deceiving in order to create fear and ignorance so they can seize power.  You try so hard to do that so very often.

I don't hate laws, freedoms, institutions, culture or economy. That's all outrageous bullshit on your part. Back it up with some evidence.  I'd be happy to skewer it.  Because all you can do is lie and deceive and hope the audience is dumb enough to buy your bullshit.

I don't have a totalitarian philosophy. Unlike you, who belong to an organization that is diligently plotting to take over the world and make it stupid. So you're projecting.

I have never been against private property.  I am a firm believer in private property.  Have evidence to the contrary? Prove it.

I don't want all wealth, resources or economic activity to be controlled by the state. You're a mental midget so you think that if someone wants regulations to ensure companies don't put their self-interest above the community, that that is somehow the bullshit you claim.  I also believe the government needs to be watched to ensure it doesn't overstep itself either.  But how would you know that?  You make shit up because you have an agenda.

What does "scoff at people having control of their own labor" even mean? You think I don't believe people should control their own destiny?  You're going to have to decipher that pig latin you're spewing.

"Advocate government executions"?  What? Because I believe in the death penalty for criminals in special circumstances?  Lots of your con buddies do to, nimrod.  Are they "commies" too?

You have no idea what left or right is anymore - you are so far off in libertardia land you can't see the forest for the trees.

I've linked your communist manifesto many times, no need to do it anymore. You and just about everyone else knows what I'm referencing. Your world view is so fvcking totalitarian it's frightening. And your stupid libertarian meme is only funny to you, in your own twisted mind. 

You want all those things I referenced Comrade. You believe the state should decide what people possess (note I didn't type "own" because you hate that word) and that it should force them to provide services against their will at a rate they are not allowed to set. It's painfully clear how you desire to rearchitect this country to serve your wants because you haven't been able to achieve anything on your own. You're a taker Comrade, a parasite. And you're a disgusting piece of shit for wanting to forcefully take from others because you can't earn for yourself.

Lastly, I'm not taking about anyone else in this back and forth ... only you. 

6 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

So are homosexuals next on your purge and gulag list? 

23 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Not worth discussing anything with you until you at least learn what the words you use mean.   Commie Boy doesn't even understand what he is, can't be more ignorant than that.

I've linked your communist manifesto many times, no need to do it anymore. You and just about everyone else knows what I'm referencing. Your world view is so fvcking totalitarian it's frightening. And your stupid libertarian meme is only funny to you, in your own twisted mind. 

You want all those things I referenced Comrade. You believe the state should decide what people possess (note I didn't type "own" because you hate that word) and that it should force them to provide services against their will at a rate they are not allowed to set. It's painfully clear how you desire to rearchitect this country to serve your wants because you haven't been able to achieve anything on your own. You're a taker Comrade, a parasite. And you're a disgusting piece of shit for wanting to forcefully take from others because you can't earn for yourself. Lastly, I'm not taking about anyone else in this back and forth ... only you. 

I don't have a "communist manifesto"  Again, that's your bullshit talking. 

And again with the authoritarianism!  "You and...everyone else knows.." damn, do you have a playbook you follow?  Always with the bullshit and lies - that adage must be your manifesto - lie enough times and it may become the truth.  Guess that's what you're hoping for, right? 

I don't have a totalitarian world view.  If you have evidence to the contrary, produce it.  Otherwise, as usual, you are talking out your ass.

Just because you say that I "want" something, it doesn't make it so.  I know in your authoritarian world, you can enforce your will and beliefs on others.  But again, that only works if you have a weak and susceptible audience.  Sure, some of your dimwit buddies buy into your bullshit. But anyone with cognitive reasoning skills can see right through your diatribe.  You're a clown.  Only you're not funny.  You like to point your finger at others and declare them to be this or that.  But America doesn't work that way - yet - though you and your ilk would surely like it to.  That would make forcing your agenda easy.  Sorry, but I will always resist the superficial narcissistic goals of imbeciles like you. 

What the hell are you prattling on about?  It's this new authoritarian put down attempt - "can't earn for yourself"?  What the hell are you talking about?  Oh wait, it's that "liberty and freedom" take of "I'm so much more successful, educated, wealthy etc. than you!"  I get more women, I have better cars, I have a bigger house - that kind of bullshit, right?  I hope it gives you some sort of personal satisfaction to behave like such an asshole.  Because that's what you're projecting.

You know nothing about me. So again, it's just pure unadulterated bullshit on your part.  Don't blame me because I didn't broadcast to this board about my career like you did. That's all wrapped up in your need for attention .  That's all about YOU.  Funny how your buddies do the same thing - you all brag and brag about shit, and it always comes across as shallow and self-serving.  And bullshit.

Again with the litany of unadulterated bullshit.  Back up your claims - oh wait, you can't.  So again you take the authoritarian tract of demonizing your opposition by lying and making outlandish claims that you can't prove.

The only thing that is "painfully clear" is what a desperate and trite fool you are. You really are a drone. You have nothing to offer except shallow entertainment.  A flame-war lover.  Just like your buddies. 

Looks like all three are here now. Is that all you've got?  You sure you don't need to call for more?

26 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So are homosexuals next on your purge and gulag list? 

See, I figured you would take the idiot route.  I have nothing against other people and their sexual choices (so long as they aren't forced on them), I just asked if you were going to do it, would you take it private.  I personally don't care to watch you two.

2 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

And again with the authoritarianism!  "You and...everyone else knows.." damn, do you have a playbook you follow?  Always with the bullshit and lies - that adage must be your manifesto - lie enough times and it may become the truth.  Guess that's what you're hoping for, right? 

I don't have a totalitarian world view.  If you have evidence to the contrary, produce it.  Otherwise, as usual, you are talking out your ass.

Just because you say that I "want" something, it doesn't make it so.  I know in your authoritarian world, you can enforce your will and beliefs on others.  But again, that only works if you have a weak and susceptible audience.  Sure, some of your dimwit buddies buy into your bullshit. But anyone with cognitive reasoning skills can see right through your diatribe.  You're a clown.  Only you're not funny.  You like to point your finger at others and declare them to be this or that.  But America doesn't work that way - yet - though you and your ilk would surely like it to.  That would make forcing your agenda easy.  Sorry, but I will always resist the superficial narcissistic goals of imbeciles like you. 

What the hell are you prattling on about?  It's this new authoritarian put down attempt - "can't earn for yourself"?  What the hell are you talking about?  Oh wait, it's that "liberty and freedom" take of "I'm so much more successful, educated, wealthy etc. than you!"  I get more women, I have better cars, I have a bigger house - that kind of bullshit, right?  I hope it gives you some sort of personal satisfaction to behave like such an asshole.  Because that's what you're projecting.

You know nothing about me. So again, it's just pure unadulterated bullshit on your part.  Don't blame me because I didn't broadcast to this board about my career like you did. That's all wrapped up in your need for attention .  That's all about YOU.  Funny how your buddies do the same thing - you all brag and brag about shit, and it always comes across as shallow and self-serving.  And bullshit.

Again with the litany of unadulterated bullshit.  Back up your claims - oh wait, you can't.  So again you take the authoritarian tract of demonizing your opposition by lying and making outlandish claims that you can't prove.

The only thing that is "painfully clear" is what a desperate and trite fool you are. You really are a drone. You have nothing to offer except shallow entertainment.  A flame-war lover.  Just like your buddies. 

Looks like all three are here now. Is that all you've got?  You sure you don't need to call for more?

Damn. Don't look now, but the Commie is starting another Manifesto

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Damn. Don't look now, but the Commie is starting another Manifesto

It’s not nearly as good as his original:

14 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Not worth discussing anything with you until you at least learn what the words you use mean.   Commie Boy doesn't even understand what he is, can't be more ignorant than that.

It's funny that you, of all people, would try to suggest anyone has issues with language.  Your grammar skills are terrible.  Spelling, comprehension and word usage - all elementary school level. 

:hmmm:

Damn!  That's another thing the three of you share!  Poor grammar and spelling, racism, sexism, ignorance, intolerance, authoritarian methodology.  Did you share a book? Or was it just memos?

3 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

See, I figured you would take the idiot route.  I have nothing against other people and their sexual choices (so long as they aren't forced on them), I just asked if you were going to do it, would you take it private.  I personally don't care to watch you two.

Sure, okay Comrade. I’m sure you “have a gay friend too.”

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Sure, okay Comrade. I’m sure you “have a gay friend too.”

I think it's funny he calls us intolerant and bigoted, yet then he turns around making slurs involving gay sex acts. 

6 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Jesus H. Christ — why are you denying your appreciation and desire for communism when you clearly advocate for it constantly? Just own up to it.

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

It’s not nearly as good as his original:

I can't quote from that thread anymore so I have to cut and paste - is this what has got your panties in a wad?

"Do libertarians understand history at all, or do they just believe so blindly that all business is good that they just ignore transgressions?  And why must it always be "the radical left"?  There's nothing radical about realizing that unregulated capitalism produces corruption in business.  The evidence is everywhere.  You ignore history as recent as what caused the housing bubble, and the forced government bail out of big banks and money companies like AIG.  How about the defense industry, and their pilfering of government, even at the cost of American lives, like Haliburton?

You don't have to dig very deep to find corruption in business.  But if you do, you'll find the history of unions goes back to industrial corruption and abuse of their employees.

And it's funny to me that you are so opposed to "authoritarianism", which in your usage comes across more like any authority at all, not truly what authoritarianism is, yet you laud corporations, who invoke their own form of authoritarianism not only upon their employees, but their customers and often the unwitting people who are unfortunate enough to simply live near where they set up shop."

How is any of that evidence of communism, cupcake?  Oh yeah, it's not.  And am I wrong?  How would you know?  You and your two buddies have no understanding of history.  I honestly don't think you can understand history and be an Libertarian.  The two are contradictory.   But hell you idolize Ayn Rand.  'Nuff said.

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

I honestly don't think you can understand history and be an Libertarian

11 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

It's funny that you, of all people, would try to suggest anyone has issues with language.  Your grammar skills are terrible.  Spelling, comprehension and word usage - all elementary school level. 

:hmmm: