Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

The government shouldn't kill its citizens

4 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Gawd you're retarded.  It's so ridiculous that you go down that commie bullshit path.  You do it because you have to demonize those you disagree with.

It's part of you being a narcissistic asshole who is as dumb as a post.  My mistake for attempting to be civil with you.

Go pound sand you authoritarian douche-nozzle phucktard.

It is funny you calling me authoritarian while in this thread I am attacking the power of government and in the thread you just started you are stating reasons you think government should take our individual rights away.  

You don't have a clue what the words you use mean.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

It is funny you calling me authoritarian while in this thread I am attacking the power of government and in the thread you just started you are stating reasons you think government should take our individual rights away.  

You don't have a clue what the words you use mean.

Your love of the principle weapons of authoritarians combined with your narcissism, and add ignorance and animosity towards anyone who you disagree with are ample evidence of you being Authoritarian.  Combine that with your desire to control others, primarily women, and dictate to them what they can/cannot do, and your hatred of minorities and your desire to return back to a time when they were routinely strung up for being a different color, and your absolute retarded belief that putting corporations in control of everything would somehow make things better just shows the extremely strong authoritarian streak that you have.

You are the worst kind or moron - Loud, ignorant and stockpiling an arsenal for when that big civil war you crave happens.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Your love of the principle weapons of authoritarians combined with your narcissism, and add ignorance and animosity towards anyone who you disagree with are ample evidence of you being Authoritarian.  Combine that with your desire to control others, primarily women, and dictate to them what they can/cannot do, and your hatred of minorities and your desire to return back to a time when they were routinely strung up for being a different color, and your absolute retarded belief that putting corporations in control of everything would somehow make things better just shows the extremely strong authoritarian streak that you have.

You are the worst kind or moron - Loud, ignorant and stockpiling an arsenal for when that big civil war you crave happens.

You are the cause of civil wars.   You are intent on spending government money until our economy collapses and intent on taking away rights until government becomes the enemy of the people.

You are creating the conditions for civil war and are only upset with people like me because we aren't cooperating.

7 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You are the cause of civil wars.   You are intent on spending government money until our economy collapses and intent on taking away rights until government becomes the enemy of the people.

You are creating the conditions for civil war and are only upset with people like me because we aren't cooperating.

As with everything else, you are so blind and ignorant it's a wonder you can find your panties in the morning.

You don't understand America, capitalism, the current decline of capitalism in America thanks to large corporations, the destruction of the middle class, the evil monetization of people's health, the disappearing competitive marketplace, the corruption/cronyism of corporate control of your government...whew, I could go on, but it's all over your peanut brain anyway.

You keep shoving that flag up your ass and prattling on about Liberty while you stockpile your guns and push to take away rights of women, minorities, and anyone else you disagree with.

You are the worst kind of moron - blind, ignorant and giddily waiting for your chance to take that arsenal you've been stockpiling and gettin' rid of the long list of undesirables you've been writing in your manifesto.  You like to talk about freedom and liberty, but the only freedom and liberty you really care about is your own. 

Just like an authoritarian!

21 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

The principal weapon of authoritarians isn't guns.  It's taking the guns away from everyone else.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

5 minutes ago, pokebball said:

The principal weapon of authoritarians isn't guns.  It's taking the guns away from everyone else.

With what do they enforce "taking away" guns from everyone else?  Stern looks?

You are no student of history!

14 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

With what do they enforce "taking away" guns from everyone else?  Stern looks?

You are no student of history!

Take your ignorant authoritarian communist ass back to Canada. Seriously, GTFO.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Take your ignorant authoritarian communist ass back to Canada. Seriously, GTFO.

How very authoritarian!  Don't like to hear something, so you degrade to middle school level "commie!" "Go live somewhere else!".

And you're too phucking stupid to understand just how authoritarian you are.  Hypocrite.  You don't want liberty or freedom, except for yourself.

Bet you hate the free press too - non rechtie garbage free press that is.  Sexist asshole.

8 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

How very authoritarian!  Don't like to hear something, so you degrade to middle school level "commie!" "Go live somewhere else!".

And you're too phucking stupid to understand just how authoritarian you are.  Hypocrite.  You don't want liberty or freedom, except for yourself.

Bet you hate the free press too - non rechtie garbage free press that is.  Sexist asshole.

When I was a guest resident in the UK, I didn’t walk around like an arrogant cocksucker telling them how fvcked up their country was. I was respectful and adapted to their social norms. You’re a fvcking prick for coming to this country and telling us how stupid, fat, greedy, and awful we are. If you hate this place so much, then GTFO. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

When I was a guest resident in the UK, I didn’t walk around like an arrogant cocksucker telling them how fvcked up their country was. I was respectful and adapted to their social norms. You’re a fvcking prick for coming to this country and telling us how stupid, fat, greedy, and awful we are. If you hate this place so much, then GTFO. 

I don't think all Americans are the things you claim - not at all. You and your buddies - absolutely.  You are pseudo elitist assholes who use put downs to try and make people you disagree with feel inferior.  A hypocrite of the highest order.  You are a sexist clown who buddies up with racists and other sexists on a message board to feel empowered. And you even call them into threads because of your authoritarian pack mentality.  You love the tools of authoritarians and you wish to enforce your retarded doctrines on the masses who reject it because they can see how idiotic it is. 

Seriously, you'd be much happier with your buddies all on the S.S. Libertardia.  Then you can have your corporate government on your own little island.   You should call it Highlander island because of how the fighting to be only one monopoly will unfold. You are so phucking clueless you don't even understand the company you work for.

A drone.  A sexist, asshole drone. 

Hell I'm more American than you.  I wasn't born here but at least I care enough about the country to want the best for it.  You - you'd sell it all down the river for some cheap personal gain.  You and your buddies are a cadre of imbeciles.

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Hell I'm more American than you.  I wasn't born here but at least I care enough about the country to want the best for it.  You - you'd sell it all down the river for some cheap personal gain.  You and your buddies are a cadre of imbeciles.

You're as American as Josef Stalin. 

3 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

I don't think all Americans are the things you claim - not at all. You and your buddies - absolutely.  You are pseudo elitist assholes who use put downs to try and make people you disagree with feel inferior.  A hypocrite of the highest order.  You are a sexist clown who buddies up with racists and other sexists on a message board to feel empowered. And you even call them into threads because of your authoritarian pack mentality.  You love the tools of authoritarians and you wish to enforce your retarded doctrines on the masses who reject it because they can see how idiotic it is. 

Seriously, you'd be much happier with your buddies all on the S.S. Libertardia.  Then you can have your corporate government on your own little island.   You should call it Highlander island because of how the fighting to be only one monopoly will unfold. You are so phucking clueless you don't even understand the company you work for.

Hell I'm more American  Soviet than you.  I wasn't born here but at least I care enough about the country to want the best for it.  You - you'd sell it all down the river for some cheap personal gain.  You and your buddies are a cadre of imbeciles.

Fixed it for you.

2 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Fixed it for you.

That's all you have, little shots of stupidity.  But you project in so many posts you give away the ugly truth that is your character. 

Authoritarian racist sexist drone. 

3 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You've made your views painfully clear over the years. You're bitter because you're a stupid pathetic fvcking loser who hasn't found career success so you lash out at American society and blame it for your personal failures. Because of your inadequacy, you want to change the country to become a totalitarian state wherein everything and everyone must conform to your philosophy, which is communism. 

I have no doubt if you and your ilk ever seized control of this country, people like me would be rounded up and thrown into death camps just like what happened in the Soviet Union. Your ultimate aim is to eradicate anyone who is an advocate of individual liberty. Freedom makes you sick, you hate it because it doesn't give you what you want, which is control. 

You don't want the best for this country Comrade fan. You want to destroy it. 

11 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You're as American as Josef Stalin. 

Comrade fan makes Stalin look like a moderate centrist. 

21 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You've made your views painfully clear over the years. You're bitter because you're a stupid pathetic fvcking loser who hasn't found career success so you lash out at American society and blame it for your personal failures. Because of your inadequacy, you want to change the country to become a totalitarian state wherein everything and everyone must conform to your philosophy, which is communism. 

I have no doubt if you and your ilk ever seized control of this country, people like me would be rounded up and thrown into death camps just like what happened in the Soviet Union. Your ultimate aim is to eradicate anyone who is an advocate of individual liberty. Freedom makes you sick, you hate it because it doesn't give you what you want, which is control. 

You don't want the best for this country Comrade fan. You want to destroy it. 

19 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Comrade fan makes Stalin look like a moderate centrist. 

Okay nutjob, go for it.  Prove that I'm a communist.  Bring out all of the shit you think is evidence.  I'll show how nothing I've written is in any way, shape or form communism.

Of course I wouldn't expect an idiot like you or Joe or Tools to understand that.  Cadre of imbeciles that you are.

But go ahead. 

I'll preface by saying in your diatribe above is evidence one that I am not a communist.

I am a liberal and am against the idea of rounding people up, or "death camps". All inventions of your warped mind.   I have no weapons with which to do so, even if I had your retarded mindset and anger.

You on the other hand worship guns, which are the weapons of choice for authoritarians.  I'm not a paranoid psycho like you and your buddies who feel the need to prepare for a war that you secretly desire by stockpiling weapons and ammo and finding what passes for manhood by shooting inanimate or animate objects. I grew up.

Go bring on the rest of your crappy "evidence". 

10 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Okay nutjob, go for it.  Prove that I'm a communist.  Bring out all of the shit you think is evidence.  I'll show how nothing I've written is in any way, shape or form communism.

Of course I wouldn't expect an idiot like you or Joe or Tools to understand that.  Cadre of imbeciles that you are.

But go ahead. 

I don't need to because you've already proved that you're a communist through your body of work. You have in countless threads and posts expressed how you hate our laws, freedoms, institutions, culture, and economy. Your anti-corporate manifesto is legendary on this board, complete with a detailed rant on how you believe corporations only exist to lie and enslave people. You have also made it painfully clear that you:

- Only accept speech which conforms to your totalitarian philosophy

- Don't believe in private property

- Want all wealth, resources, and economic activity to be controlled by the state 

- Scoff that people should have control of their own labor 

- Advocate government executions  

Seriously Comrade, you're so far left it's frightening. I have no doubt if you ever seized control of this country, you would brutally execute people like me. Not joking.

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I don't need to because you've already proved that you're a communist through your body of work. You have in countless threads and posts expressed how you hate our laws, freedoms, institutions, culture, and economy. Your anti-corporate manifesto is legendary on this board, complete with a detailed rant on how you believe corporations only exist to lie and enslave people. You have also made it painfully clear that you:

- Only accept speech which conforms to your totalitarian philosophy

- Don't believe in private property

- Want all wealth, resources, and economic activity to be controlled by the state 

- Scoff that people should have control of their own labor 

- Advocate government executions  

Seriously Comrade, you're so far left it's frightening. I have no doubt if you ever seized control of this country, you would brutally execute people like me. Not joking.

Don't forget he's pro War on Drugs as well. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Don't forget he's pro War on Drugs as well. 

The Comrade is pro-anything that involves controlling and gulaging people.