Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

BYU Fans Upset playing in HS-sized Gyms

Guest #1Stunner
40 minutes ago, RamSack said:

That's nice, but I linked to BYU fans complaining.  Apparently you are happy with playing in said gyms in the WCC.  Not all BYU fans are.

I won't be happy until Denver and Grand Canyon are added to the WCC!

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, RamSack said:

Ha!!!  So, you finally admitted that you're not ok playing in the WCC.  

Correct.  I'm not happy!!!!  (until Denver and Grand Canyon are added).

Denver is an untapped market----there are no quality Universities within 100 miles.

And Grand Canyon is the jewell of Arizona!!!

54 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Correct.  I'm not happy!!!!  (until Denver and Grand Canyon are added).

Denver is an untapped market----there are no quality Universities within 100 miles.

And Grand Canyon is the jewell of Arizona!!!

You are right.  The Denver Pioneers and all 250 of their fans are waiting for BYU!!!

image.png.b36a04c632d48fc7b929848af7ce09b6.png

5 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

What can be done to also possibly add Boise and Northwest Nazarene to the WCC?

Y'all should add Carroll College and Rocky Mountain College while you're at it. 

On 2/19/2019 at 5:17 PM, #1Stunner said:

San Francisco (War Memorial)

WMG.jpg

I don't know how many Dons games you've watched lately, but they've managed to significantly reduce capacity in the old WMG barn. A shame too, honestly. 

Guest #1Stunner
32 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Y'all should add Carroll College and Rocky Mountain College while you're at it. 

WCC will only add whichever schools USF aporoves of.  The Dons are in charge 

Guest #1Stunner
32 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't know how many Dons games you've watched lately, but they've managed to significantly reduce capacity in the old WMG barn. A shame too, honestly. 

Yeah, I saw their remodeled arena.  I agree, it's sort of strange.  They made one side much smaller....I guess to make it luxury seating.

Their new locker room is nice, though.

4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Yeah, I saw their remodeled arena.  I agree, it's sort of strange.  They made one side much smaller....I guess to make it luxury seating.

Their new locker room is nice, though.

How many posts is that in one day?  I hope you and your family finds your crusade to be worthwhile. Seems weird but knock yourself out I guess. 

Guest #1Stunner
8 hours ago, cosinama said:

How many posts is that in one day?  I hope you and your family finds your crusade to be worthwhile. Seems weird but knock yourself out I guess. 

I'm a 78 year old widower.   

Why are judging?  What do you post just to try and parent an old man?  You mocking some of us because your family is still healthy and young?

I've never seen you post anything here, besides posting in BYU threads.  Don't you care about USU at all???

49 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm a 78 year old widower.   

Why are judging?  What do you post just to try and parent an old man?  You mocking some of us because your family is still healthy and young?

I've never seen you post anything here, besides posting in BYU threads.  Don't you care about USU at all???

LOL. Its ok little fella. Get back to your crusade. Let’s see if you can double that post count from yesterday!

Guest #1Stunner
10 minutes ago, cosinama said:

LOL. Its ok little fella. Get back to your crusade. Let’s see if you can double that post count from yesterday!

Why do you log in, just to say hurtful things to those of us whose families are fully grown, or who have passed on?

Your mocking of those of us who live alone is not right.

the