Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

The Old Man is Back!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Because the hacked DNC and Podesta emails had no effect. 

19 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

What were those emails about?

@jackmormon -- you never answered buddy. What was the context of those emails? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You ought to just give up on tipping yourself, because your memory isn’t serving you very well at all, jackster. 🙂

Alex Jones started it the same day it happened.

Six weeks later, on the day the Twin Towers fell, Jones began his broadcast by declaring that, as he had predicted, the Bush administration had taken part in a staged terror attack. "I'll tell you the bottom line," Jones said. "98 percent chance this was a government-orchestrated controlled bombing."

Just now, jackmormon said:

You know what was in them. What was in the hacked Republican accounts?

Let’s avoid the whataboutism for now. I’m just curious what was in the emails and why there hasn’t more focus on their content. Anyway, please fill us in.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, jackmormon said:

I’m not your dancing pony.

You are never ever willing to discuss anything factual.   You say the emails changed the election.  Well a reasonable question is why?   What was in them.   You just aren't an honest person willing to discuss anything honestly so we get the above response from you.

You will never answer a direct question.

You will always call everyone racist or stupid who disagrees with you.  

Other then your penchant for telling obvious falsehoods that is the totality of your act.

21 hours ago, CV147 said:

Remember when I said social justice and intersectionality would be a big issue in the Democratic primary?

Why vote for Sanders when you can have Elizabeth Warren instead?

Bernie won't win. He's an old white man.

Lol, that article is hilarious. Warren is toast. Why have her when they can have the real thing? Bernie is a rockstar, Warren is a fraud. I doubt she makes it to New Hampshire.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

11 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You are never ever willing to discuss anything factual.   You say the emails changed the election.  Well a reasonable question is why?   What was in them.   You just aren't an honest person willing to discuss anything honestly so we get the above response from you.

Other then your penchant for telling obvious falsehoods that is the totality of your act.

Most average joe voters didn’t pay enough attention to even know what was in the leaked emails.  I loved asking folks who cried about the email leaks to tell me what was in them...  mostly got blank stares.

v0icAvfW.jpg

12 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

That is hilarious, you pull facts out of your ass and try to pass them of a truth, this entire post is full of shit you pulled out of your ass.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

That is hilarious, you pull facts out of your ass and try to pass them of a truth, this entire post is full of shit you pulled out of your ass.

Well then if it is so easy, tell us what was in the emails that changed the election?

Tell us why the DNC would not let the FBI investigate?

Tell us why you are upset Wikileaks provided true information to the public?