Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

Fresno State 2020 recruiting

Might as well start this up because we do have a commit in this class...Casey has gotten a bunch of tier 2 P5 offers in the last few weeks.    Rivals has the most up-to-date list...damn i hope we can hang onto this kid.   As it stands probably our most impressive commit since Chason Virgil, if not earlier. 

casey.png

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Impressive recruit.  Looks like a poor man's Hank Bachmeier.:ph34r:

he'd be a 4* if he was hitting the camp circuit as hard as bachemeier did/had his camp getting his name out like that....and i think bachemeier deserved 4 stars, for the record.

I remember Derek Carr only getting his 4th star because the FS publisher went to bat for him.

46 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

he'd be a 4* if he was hitting the camp circuit as hard as bachemeier did/had his camp getting his name out like that....and i think bachemeier deserved 4 stars, for the record.

I remember Derek Carr only getting his 4th star because the FS publisher went to bat for him.

I was just joking, he looks very impressive.

Yeah, you beat me to it. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that he still sticks with us though. The Alabama offer alone should jump him to a 4* at least though. :lol:

edit: also, +++++ Saban.

On 3/21/2019 at 5:56 PM, fearthefumanchu said:

"Casey told 247Sports that he is “honored” to have the offer, but confirmed that he remains fully committed to the Fresno State Bulldogs at this time."

He's gone. Oh well, that woulda been a huge sign. Technically they are still in the running, but they updated his 247 profile to show there is some interest in Alabama. "At this time" is not the most reassuring verbiage to hear. 

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

"Casey told 247Sports that he is “honored” to have the offer, but confirmed that he remains fully committed to the Fresno State Bulldogs at this time."

He's gone. Oh well, that woulda been a huge sign. Technically they are still in the running, but they updated his 247 profile to show there is some interest in Alabama. "At this time" is not the most reassuring verbiage to hear. 

Lol. This kid has been running around recruiting for Fresno State for a really long time. He wants to play for Tedford. Carr also had an offer from Alabama. Some kids are just born Bulldogs. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

5 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Lol. This kid has been running around recruiting for Fresno State for a really long time. He wants to play for Tedford. Carr also had an offer from Alabama. Some kids are just born Bulldogs. 

Well, we'll see then. I'm just reading between the lines. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see Fresno get him. 

He was offered by Bama a while back.  If he was going to jump I'd imagine he would have already.  It's likely Bama gave him the "you're our #1 QB recruit but if you don't committ within XX days we will rescind our offer and go after #2...."

I think he's a Bulldog.