Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Banning Free Nipples is Unconstitutional

There's already a lot of places where being topless in public is legal. Hell, it was legal to be fully naked in public in SF up until the Yuppies took over the City Council a few years ago. 

Topless is one thing but completely naked is another.

There is a gay bar around the corner from our friends' condo in SF where many of the patrons walk in looking like the Village People and according to our friends, for awhile there was a coffee shop up the street from that bar where clothes were optional and on sunny days some gay couples would sit at sidewalk tables and shed their clothes to sunbathe naked while sipping their coffee. IIRC, the city finally put the kibosh on that by warning the owners that if they continued to allow patrons to sit on their furniture completely naked they would lose their business license. (The public health ramifications of allowing that are gross but then I try not to think of how many and what kind of diseases some of the homeless in our neighborhood must be spreading. Simply allowing women to go topless wouldn't seem to have any such implications.)

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Topless is one thing but completely naked is another.

There is a gay bar around the corner from our friends' condo in SF where many of the patrons walk in looking like the Village People and according to our friends, for awhile there was a coffee shop up the street from that bar where clothes were optional and on sunny days some gay couples would sit at sidewalk tables and shed their clothes to sunbathe naked while sipping their coffee. IIRC, the city finally put the kibosh on that by warning the owners that if they continued to allow patrons to sit on their furniture completely naked they would lose their business license. (The public health ramifications of allowing that are gross but then I try not to think of how many and what kind of diseases some of the homeless in our neighborhood must be spreading.)

Yeah like I said, it was all OK until the yuppies took over. Initialy they just required the nude people to lay down newspapers before they sat. Then, that wasn't enough for the New Omaha types that have ruined the city, and they banned it completely. 

Really it wasn't until the Newsom era that it became some sort of issue. 

22 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

So now we don't have to pay for nipples? Are they like free samples to get me to buy the rest of the package?

Don't go for the free samples!  Stay away from the free samples!  Have you been to a nude beach? 

For the love of God stay away from the free samples!

:D

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism