Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Niko Medved

20 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I LOVE what the mad scientist is doing.  He is building the right way with HIGH SCHOOL players.  Larry Eustachy was lazy and refused to recruit high school players.

This IS NOT a ph90702 kiss of death.

Unfortunately for UNLV, no coach will be afforded the time to rebuild the program with High School players.  UNLV is doomed to mediocrity as a result.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, ph90702 said:

I LOVE what the mad scientist is doing.  He is building the right way with HIGH SCHOOL players.  Larry Eustachy was lazy and refused to recruit high school players.

This IS NOT a ph90702 kiss of death.

Larry firmly believed that he could dominate the MWC with transfers, which would then lead to blue chip HS players clamoring to be in The Fort.

Whoops.

15 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Larry firmly believed that he could dominate the MWC with transfers, which would then lead to blue chip HS players clamoring to be in The Fort.

Whoops.

That formula has worked for Musselman so far, it can be done. It doesn't seem to be working as well for UNM.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Whoops.

Larry firmly believed in one thing.  Larry.

22 hours ago, bigd said:

That formula has worked for Musselman so far, it can be done. It doesn't seem to be working as well for UNM.

I think it’s pretty obvious why it hasn’t worked for New Mexico.  And why it will never work.