Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Trumps tweets

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I don't know about a crying eagle, but I'm pretty sure that there is crying involved...

IDK. Some people will do anything for money. Some women (and men I guess) will even bang dogs in furtherance of that purpose. . .

(this is in reference to Donald being a dog, not Melania)

On 5/24/2019 at 8:56 AM, Orange said:

Trump has been crazy since my living memory of his career (mid 80s).  Adding dementia to it is not helpful, to say the lease.  And I agree with you 100%.

Dementia is a pretty shytty thing to be joking about.  Just saying.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Just now, pokebball said:

Dementia is a pretty shytty thing to be joking about.  Just saying.

And you conservatives are the ones complaining about "snowflakes" and "safe spaces."

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

IDK. Some people will do anything for money. Women will even bang dogs. .

True enough. There are some rumors flying around that he had to come to an additional agreement with her so she actually stayed with him during his term as President. She also apparently spends most of her time in Maryland at a house with her parents and Baron. 

2 minutes ago, Orange said:

And you conservatives are the ones complaining about "snowflakes" and "safe spaces."

You're like the shittiest person on the planet. 

I always have had it in my head that I want to move back to the Northwest someday as someone whose family has been up there for hundreds of years (thousands if you count the native blood). Then I meet people like you from there and I'm glad I'm not in the cesspool it has become. 

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

True enough. There are some rumors flying around that he had to come to an additional agreement with her so she actually stayed with him during his term as President. She also apparently spends most of her time in Maryland at a house with her parents and Baron. 

Can you blame her? 

30 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I wonder if when he bangs Melania, he wears American flag condoms. Or at least one with a crying eagle on it. 

Dude, he doesn't wear condoms. That's what makes his infidelity even more disgusting. He was out there bare backing it while his wife was home wife a baby.

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I wonder if when he bangs Melania

Power and wealth can be aphrodisiacs but to put it diplomatically, that guy is very aesthetically challenged.

But you never know. Maybe she digs men with orange slicked back hair, double chins and huge stomachs.

Boom goes the dynamite.

26 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Power and wealth can be aphrodisiacs but to put it diplomatically, that guy is very aesthetically challenged.

But you never know. Maybe she digs men with orange slicked back hair, double chins and huge stomachs.

Yep he definitely has dicky do. 

For those of that don't know what that means.

It's when you belly sticks out more than your dicky do