Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mano

Trumps tweets

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

In all sincerity, what if Trump IS losing his marbles? How unsettling for the country might that be?

We now know that Reagan had pre-dementia difficulties toward the end of his second term. However, the circumstances were considerably different. For one thing, Reagan never had the illusions of grandeur that Trump has had. For another, Reagan actually had some people with smarts in his cabinet whereas any that Trump has had have either quit or been fired. And finally, Nancy Reagan was what my mother called a smart cookie. Mrs. Trump? Well, she's very pretty.

You have to be mentally ill to run for president in the first place.  No one in their right mind would want that grief, you have to be some kind of self centered narcissist who needs all the attention.   Since the job pays shit and ruins your families life.  Especially ruins your kids lives who will have to put up with publicity the rest of their lives.

No stable person with any talent would ever take the job.  Why do you think we get such shit for brains morons in the position to begin with.

8 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

In all sincerity, what if Trump IS losing his marbles? How unsettling for the country might that be?

We now know that Reagan had pre-dementia difficulties toward the end of his second term. However, the circumstances were considerably different. For one thing, Reagan never had the illusions of grandeur that Trump has had. For another, Reagan actually had some people with smarts in his cabinet whereas any that Trump has had have either quit or been fired. And finally, Nancy Reagan was what my mother called a smart cookie. Mrs. Trump? Well, she's very pretty.

This has worried me ever since he took office. It has become worse over the last couple of years. Fortunately we only have to hang on for a few more months.

9 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Trump has been crazy since my living memory of his career (mid 80s).  Adding dementia to it is not helpful, to say the lease.  And I agree with you 100%.

20 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

O

That's pretty mean of Pelosi but as frail as she's been looking lately, the synapses appear to still be firing well. As I've said for a few months now, the same isn't true for Trump.

It's interesting you bring up Pelosi,she appears to me to be struggling with her words and maybe the pressure of being the Speaker is taking a heavy physical and mental toll. I don't care for her, but the last thing  most of us want to see is her have health problems.

His helicopter statements about whether or not Russia helped him get elected are the surest sign yet that this guy is losing it.  I thought he was going to jump into the crowd and try to smack the reporter (tho we all know he'd get winded and have to sit down midway through the effort).

On 5/24/2019 at 1:41 PM, westfan said:

It's interesting you bring up Pelosi,she appears to me to be struggling with her words and maybe the pressure of being the Speaker is taking a heavy physical and mental toll. I don't care for her, but the last thing  most of us want to see is her have health problems.

In the doctored slowed down video? 

8 minutes ago, Mano said:

Donald Jr and Eric are going to dress up like American flags for Halloween, just watch.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

45 minutes ago, rudolro said:

He didn't do it again did he?

This is a tweet from the official White House site, and retweeted on Trumps feed.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

5 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I'm going to hold out hope that he didn't do that again. 

I don't know how he can talk shit about Biden getting in people's personal space, when he flat out molested that poor flag.

30 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I don't know how he can talk shit about Biden getting in people's personal space, when he flat out molested that poor flag.

And you can bet that rather than being sent out for cleaning, it's hidden away.

Just like Monica Lewinsky's blue dress.

Boom goes the dynamite.

41 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I wonder if when he bangs Melania, he wears American flag condoms. Or at least one with a crying eagle on it. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I wonder if when he bangs Melania, he wears American flag condoms. Or at least one with a crying eagle on it. 

I don't know about a crying eagle, but I'm pretty sure that there is crying involved...