Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#7 Nevada @ Wyoming

Just now, NevadaAllStar said:

Anybody else stuck with Duke vs. Ga Tech Classic on ESPN U??

Uhh no.  You sure you’re on the right channel?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, NevadaAllStar said:

Yeah, it was strange. Watching on PS Vue, stuck with some mid 90’s Duke action. Restarted the PS and now it’s playing the proper game....who knows, but I’m in my happy place now!

Hey, question about streaming. I don't have a game console, just a pc. I want to cut my TV part of cable and just keep internet and go to live streaming. How is the quality of picture and of content? Are you happy with it? I'm deciding between DirecTV now and hulu live on Roku.

19 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Embarrassing.

I bet all these Nevada players will even see tougher defense when playing professionally in Armenia next year

I love seeing ex Wyoming basketball players working after basketball ends but hey, someone needs to work the drive thru at Taco Bell

33 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Hey, question about streaming. I don't have a game console, just a pc. I want to cut my TV part of cable and just keep internet and go to live streaming. How is the quality of picture and of content? Are you happy with it? I'm deciding between DirecTV now and hulu live on Roku.

If you didn’t know it was streaming I don’t think you’d be able to tell the difference. I have the fastest internet I could get from Charter and have never had any buffering, the only minor complaint is using the PS controller to navigate. I’m sure there is a PS tv style remote but it’s such a minor complaint I’ve never looked into it.

11 minutes ago, NevadaAllStar said:

If you didn’t know it was streaming I don’t think you’d be able to tell the difference. I have the fastest internet I could get from Charter and have never had any buffering, the only minor complaint is using the PS controller to navigate. I’m sure there is a PS tv style remote but it’s such a minor complaint I’ve never looked into it.

Ok, thanks. Yeah I have the 60 mps from charter, so it should be sufficient I hope. My only concern was quality. Sounds good. 

6 minutes ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Brown does not handle defensive pressure in the paint well at all. He panics.

He does.  But he’s young.  That’ll pass. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I thought I heard them chanting this as well. :lol:

46 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I thought I heard them chanting this as well. :lol:

They were actually chanting that about us. Thought we should be ranked 351 instead of just 350. I’m pretty sure I agree with them. We are the worst D1 basketball team in the county. 😔 

9 minutes ago, Wyoman said:

They were actually chanting that about us. Thought we should be ranked 351 instead of just 350. I’m pretty sure I agree with them. We are the worst D1 basketball team in the county. 😔 

Well you and SJSU will get to pillow fight that out on March 6th. 

43 minutes ago, Wyoman said:

In the county?  Yes.  In the country?  I’m sure most SWAC or MEAC schools would love to pillow fight you.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg