Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#7 Nevada @ Wyoming

28 minutes ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

Wyoming took one from Nevada last year in Wyoming so I don't think Nevada will be sleeping on this one. Thanks to @brillio for the photo!

https://www.lawofthejunglenv.com/18-19game25atwyoming.html

Of last year's starting 5, two have graduated, one is out with an MCL, one got kicked off the team.  It'll take a miracle!  Avg age of your starting 5 is what, something like 24-25?  Ours is probably 21.  Men vs boys.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

I don’t like these Nevada uniforms. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

I wish my team was good enough that the uniforms were the main thing I don't like :unsure:

You Nevada fans are spoiled this year lol

It’s been a special season. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

I think the altitude is affecting Wyoming. 

Drink! :shots:

Thurman with the layup through 4 Wyoming “defenders”. 

1 minute ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Embarrassing.

I bet all these Nevada players will even see tougher defense when playing professionally in Armenia next year

I see what you did there....jerk :P