Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Fresno State vs New Mexico...

FSU is gonna sweep the Lobos. And with your ladies winning today, FSU is going 2-0 against UNM today.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Why did I see this coming? Can’t bieve I wasted time watching this crap-fest of a team! 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, Cincy said:

I’ve heard similar stories over the years. Lobo fans, is this commonplace or exaggerated?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DTSavage_2/status/1096973600580497408

Unfortunately, I’m sure you get some idiots like at any other school. I doubt ABQ is Morgantown or anything. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

13 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Unfortunately, I’m sure you get some idiots like at any other school. I doubt ABQ is Morgantown or anything. 

Yeah I was thinking the same. But as one guy said, I also saw that one guy running down the stairs toward the court yelling god knows what after that scuffled . 

Ive heard people drop F bombs at football games numerous times, but I’ve never heard anyone call players the N word at a any sporting event. That’s crossing the line and honestly makes zero sense. 

I’ve been to the Pit several times and most of the fans are great, but there is a small but bigoted group that is very vocal.  It doesn’t seem to transfer to their other sports venue.

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

1 hour ago, Cincy said:

Yeah I was thinking the same. But as one guy said, I also saw that one guy running down the stairs toward the court yelling god knows what after that scuffled . 

Ive heard people drop F bombs at football games numerous times, but I’ve never heard anyone call players the N word at a any sporting event. That’s crossing the line and honestly makes zero sense. 

It makes you wonder what the black UNM players thought about the comment. 

13 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Note to Fresno fans. Please stop that dumbass at the SMC from screaming at the top of his lungs every few minutes. Last game I muted the TV so I didn’t have to listen to that guy. 

I can't stand him... and I've muted our games a lot because of him. 

19 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Note to Fresno fans. Please stop that dumbass at the SMC from screaming at the top of his lungs every few minutes. Last game I muted the TV so I didn’t have to listen to that guy. 

The coach?

i keed. I keed

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

19 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Screw you that's just how I cheer. 

22 hours ago, Cincy said:

22 hours ago, 1IvyDog said:

I’ve been to the Pit several times and most of the fans are great, but there is a small but bigoted group that is very vocal.  It doesn’t seem to transfer to their other sports venue.

I have't been to the pit, but judging from other fresno players' reactions to deshon's tweet (marvelle harris said pretty much the same thing happened in 15-16) and rodney terry's outburst at a fan there in 2016-17 i'd say there's a bit of a problem.  RT is an animated guy on the court, but i've never seen him go after a fan except that one time so it is kind of telling.