Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Fresno State vs New Mexico...

Who you got?

The Lobos (11-13, 5-7 MW) enter Saturday's tough matchup against the Bulldogs (18-6, 9-3 MW) coming off of a 32-point victory over San José State in front of over 10,000 fans in The Pit on Wednesday. UNM is 2-1 over its last three games and over those contests, the Lobos have averaged 79.0 points per game and shot 44.9 percent from the floor.”

https://golobos.com/news/2019/2/15/mens-basketball-Lobos-Face-Tough-Test-Saturday-vs-Fresno_State.aspx

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Really ticky-tax fouls being called. I’m UNM’s favor so far, but I’m sure they’ll make it up to FSU. 

19-17  bulldogs.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

FSU shooting only 37% from the floor, and they’re still up by 5! Lobos shooting is atrocious! UNM shooting only 29%, bit making their FT’s, the only thing keeping this from being an FSU blowout.

UNM 13-15 from the line, FSU is 6-7... good to have the refs on the payroll! :Clapping:

Come on Mathis... if you're gonna foul someone driving to the basket... FOUL THEM! Don't give up the and 1.

4 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Come on Mathis... if you're gonna foul someone driving to the basket... FOUL THEM! Don't give up the and 1.

I know I hate that.  Don’t tap them if you’re gonna foul m