Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Wyoming Senator compared being gay with pedophilia and beastiality

Wow :blink:

If she did in fact say those things, she should be censured by the Wyoming legislature and the voters of her district should hold her accountable.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

43 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Wow :blink:

If she did in fact say those things, she should be censured by the Wyoming legislature and the voters of her district should hold her accountable.

The things you should do in first-world communities doesn't apply to Wyoming.

“Senator Hutchings quickly latched onto the language of sexual orientation,” Edington wrote. “And with animation gestured sweepingly towards the Senate Chambers and, I paraphrase, asked the following question, ‘If my sexual orientation was to have sex with all of the men in there and I had sex with all of the women in there and then they brought their children and I had sex with all of them and then brought their dogs in and I had sex with them, should I be protected for my sexual orientation?’”

What is going on in her head? LOL

I mean we have covered this already. She sucks hard. she claims she didn't compare them. Just used some hypotheticals to illustrate her views(or-compare). She is on a roll this session you should hear her defense of the death penalty she gave yesterday.

https://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/topic/80848-a-big-f-u-to-the-gays-from-the-wyo-legislature/&page=6

3 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

She's the same lady who said this as well...

She seems like a real winner. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

18 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

She's the same lady who said this as well...

I mean, that's horrible too ... but comparing homosexuals to GoState!!! and Fresno fans is completely intolerant and unacceptable!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

I mean, that's horrible too ... but comparing homosexuals to GoState!!! and Fresno fans is completely intolerant and unacceptable!

Yes, I agree. I wasn't implying that the offenses were on the same level, just that it shows it wasn't a single "misunderstanding, etc." and she's been showing a pattern of WTF thinking.

At least the death penalty was around in Jerusalem a few thousand years ago so Jesus could be executed for her sins. Praise be!!

Beastiality I could see. Those big bear guys are called that for a reason. But pedophilia? Come on. Tell you what, let’s ask one of jerry sandusky’s victims what it was like to be raped by a grown man when he was just a child.

“Ew, it was gross. It was like two guys making out.”

Well, maybe she has a point.