Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Fake Hate Crime

This just keeps getting better  

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/19/jessie-smollett-letter-brothers-attack/

The two brothers involved in the Jussie Smollett attack told police that Smollett was behind creating a racist letter that was sent to the actor on the set of his show, “Empire,” according to two sources with first-hand knowledge of the investigation.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

22 hours ago, mugtang said:

I don't know why he did what he did, but it looks at least on the surface he was part of this fraud. What I would really like to see is some of the Dem mouth pieces like Maxine Waters, some other Dems and celebrity's  quick to blame Trump shove a sock in their pie holes.They should start to learn, but they are so full of Trump hatred they won't, much less apologize, I'm not a huge Trump supporter, he's far from perfect, but I'm sick of this rush to judgement BS by these anti Trump people and much of the media.

If you are a non white person in America, you have more rights than any white person in any other country has. That's not up for debate, it's just a cold hard fact. Dont take my word for it though, ask all the euros whove been arrested and jailed for criticising their govt. over the past ten years.

Our country has come so far in the past 50 years, black ppl looking to attain victim status have to attack themselves, for want of racist whites.

2 hours ago, westfan said:

I don't know why he did what he did, but it looks at least on the surface he was part of this fraud. What I would really like to see is some of the Dem mouth pieces like Maxine Waters, some other Dems and celebrity's  quick to blame Trump shove a sock in their pie holes.They should start to learn, but they are so full of Trump hatred they won't, much less apologize, I'm not a huge Trump supporter, he's far from perfect, but I'm sick of this rush to judgement BS by these anti Trump people and much of the media.

In other words, perhaps words that fit my narrative better than your words above, is that Trump has so many things to be justifiably critical of, why do so many have to manufacture and misrepresent so much about and around Trump?  The moderates and independents see right through their exaggerations and drama.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 2/19/2019 at 4:37 PM, mugtang said:

The guy sent himself fake anthrax powder. I don't see how that is any different than the magabomber guy with the fake bombs. I would think that would be a federal crime if he used the USPS. 

GO POKES!!!

On 2/19/2019 at 4:37 PM, mugtang said:

Smollett reminds me of those other fakes Milli Vanilli. 

See the source image

58 minutes ago, sean327 said:

New development. DA is charging him with a felony. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

Outstanding.  I hope he gets the book thrown at him. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

24 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Incoming Jackmoron posting a link claiming he is innocent.

In jack’s defense, he’s admitted that it looks like Smollett is guilty. 

7 minutes ago, Artist formerly known as Hal said:

If I had a dollar for how many times I saw a guy get punched and while the other guy yelled “this maga country” 

You would have $0

15 hours ago, poke em said:

The guy sent himself fake anthrax powder. I don't see how that is any different than the magabomber guy with the fake bombs. I would think that would be a federal crime if he used the USPS. 

It is a federal crime if he used the USPS.  I'm thinking Trump inspired him to do this.  It's Trump's fault.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

9 minutes ago, Artist formerly known as Hal said:

If Smollet had produced a strangled MAGA hat wearer with the kind of weapons you see on a mountain lion, he'd be in a lot less trouble...:hmmm:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.