Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Fake Hate Crime

24 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Well the guys who accosted him were Nigerian. Maybe he said they lived in huts.

Whole thing reminds me of this 

Yep the two Nigerian brothers definitely were wearing MAGA hats and said this is “MAGA country”.  It’s entirely possible he was assaulted, while still managing to talk to his manager on the phone and hold onto his subway sandwich with the other. Must’ve been some sandwich. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yep the two Nigerian brothers definitely were wearing MAGA hats and said this is “MAGA country”.  It’s entirely possible he was assaulted, while still managing to talk to his manager on the phone and hold onto his subway sandwich with the other. Must’ve been some sandwich. 

He denies saying they were wearing MAGA hats.

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

He denies saying they were wearing MAGA hats.

You’re right. But he did say they said “this is MAGA country”. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 2/15/2019 at 12:29 PM, jackmormon said:

(CNN)Two men have been arrested in connection to an attack reported by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, the Chicago Police Department said Friday.

The men arrested were the same men that police previously said were being viewed as "potential suspects," according to Tom Ahern, Chicago police communications deputy director...
"Interrogations will resume today with the two individuals and their attorney," Guglielmi said in Friday's statement. "While we haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack, there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax."
"The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as a victim, not a suspect," he added.

Why would he hire a defense attorney?

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Maybe cuz...

(I know it was rhetorical :ph34r:)

I think it's hilarious to see the lefties choosing this hill as the one to die on. Look at this thread. Jackmormon still seems convinced a bunch of rednecks from down in Carbondale came up to rough up and scream at the gay black dude. 

14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I think it's hilarious to see the lefties choosing this hill as the one to die on. Look at this thread. Jackmormon still seems convinced a bunch of rednecks from down in Carbondale came up to rough up and scream at the gay black dude. 

Come on Joe, proving this attack did happen would be a HUGE talking point for the DNC. Jack's got a lot riding on this one.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Come on Joe, proving this attack did happen would be a HUGE talking point for the DNC. Jack's got a lot riding on this one.

It would, but you don't have to be a weatherman to see which way the wind is blowing on this one. 

It seemed fishy from the get-go; all the info that came out following it just made his original "the hillbillies beat me up" story seem even more ridiculous. 

So unless you're totally braindead retarded, it's pretty absurd that anyone would buy the guy's story with all the info out there now. Well, I guess maybe that explains Jack's dying on the hill over this. 

Seriously though...the black actor, whom I'd never heard of prior to this whole kerfuffle, has a lot of chutzpah for going on GMA still whining about how Trump's America did this when he was the one behind it the whole time. Holy +++++ people have lost it. 

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It would, but you don't have to be a weatherman to see which way the wind is blowing on this one. 

It seemed fishy from the get-go; all the info that came out following it just made his original "the hillbillies beat me up" story seem even more ridiculous. 

So unless you're totally braindead retarded, it's pretty absurd that anyone would buy the guy's story with all the info out there now. Well, I guess maybe that explains Jack's dying on the hill over this. 

Seriously though...the black actor, whom I'd never heard of prior to this whole kerfuffle, has a lot of chutzpah for going on GMA still whining about how Trump's America did this when he was the one behind it the whole time. Holy +++++ people have lost it. 

I'm going to reserve judgment until the Chicago PD issue a formal statement. After all, Dr. Richard Kimball was from Chicago and nobody believed his one armed man story. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I'm going to reserve judgment until the Chicago PD issue a formal statement. After all, Dr. Richard Kimball was from Chicago and nobody believed his one armed man story. 

Maybe this is all an elaborate setup for the actor to get arrested so he can go look for the real attackers in jail. 

21 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Well the guys who accosted him were Nigerian. Maybe he said they lived in huts.

¿What do you expect from two-guys from an "S-Hole country?"

2 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

¿What do you expect from two-guys from an "S-Hole country?"

I guess it's more original than sending him an email telling him they were princes who accepted PayPal and Western Union. 

17 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I just came to post this, but I still can’t embed tweefs on my iPad...

I fixed your tweet.  Are you using the twitter app when you want to embed tweets?