Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Fake Hate Crime

This guy staged a fake hate crime because his character was being written out of Empire.  I don’t know if anybody has been following this at all but it smelled fishy from the start.  

This guy said it was two guys who beat him up and said this is “MAGA country” and he was attacked because he was black and gay.  Several prominent politicians (and other outlets) immediately seized on the story.  I wonder if they’ll be walking back their statements?

When people do this it seriously diminishes the real hate crimes that happen in this country.  I hope the police prosecute Smollett for filing a false police report and whatever else they’re legally able to charge him with.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

The guy had the audacity to keep up the charade even this morning going on GMA:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Surprise, surprise. Another TDS sufferer claiming harassment by Trump supporters turns out to be a hoax. His story never really did add up:

-Walking to Subway at 2am in -20 weather in Chicago during the polar vortex.

-Despite getting 'jumped' by two white, MAGA hat wearing guys he barely had a scratch on him.

-The two guys referring Chicago as "MAGA Country"

-Walking around with the noose around his neck, still holding his intact sandwich after the attack.

I hope a judge throws the book at this piece of garbage for perjury.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

59 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Surprise, surprise. Another TDS sufferer

???

In the tweet it said "- allegedly because his character was being written out of the show Empire."

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

???

In the tweet it said "- allegedly because his character was being written out of the show Empire."

But didn't he ( the alleged victim ) say the things @Rebels18 said he did about the "attack"?

Lol, this dude is screwed. When he presented his phone records to police he’d downloaded them to a spreadsheet and deleted some phone calls. The when the police subpoenaed the provider for the real records, all they had to do was focus on the deleted one. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1096221432869052416

But on Thursday, Fox and 20th Century Fox refuted that report.

"The idea that Jussie Smollett has been, or would be, written off of Empire is patently ridiculous. He remains a core player on this very successful series and we continue to stand behind him," the statement read.

A source close to Fox also confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the network believes the attack on

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/1096221432869052416

But on Thursday, Fox and 20th Century Fox refuted that report.

"The idea that Jussie Smollett has been, or would be, written off of Empire is patently ridiculous. He remains a core player on this very successful series and we continue to stand behind him," the statement read.

A source close to Fox also confirmed to BuzzFeed News that the network believes the attack on

Still doesn’t change the fact that he likely staged an attack & blamed it on trump supporters to get sympathy. 

10 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Lol, this dude is screwed. When he presented his phone records to police he’d downloaded them to a spreadsheet and deleted some phone calls. The when the police subpoenaed the provider for the real records, all they had to do was focus on the deleted one. 

Lol...at what point do you succumb to the very, very stupid idea that cops are this stupid?

12 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

But didn't he ( the alleged victim ) say the things @Rebels18 said he did about the "attack"?

Well yeah but he is a black gay man. Who the was he going to plausibly blame an attack on, those notoriously gay bashing hipsters?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, And? said:

Lol...at what point do you succumb to the very, very stupid idea that cops are this stupid?

Or that they aren’t the most suspicious and mistrustful people in society due to seeing people lie to them all the time.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

(CNN)Two men have been arrested in connection to an attack reported by "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett, the Chicago Police Department said Friday.

The men arrested were the same men that police previously said were being viewed as "potential suspects," according to Tom Ahern, Chicago police communications deputy director...
"Interrogations will resume today with the two individuals and their attorney," Guglielmi said in Friday's statement. "While we haven't found any video documenting the alleged attack, there is also no evidence to say that this is a hoax."
"The alleged victim is being cooperative at this time and continues to be treated as a victim, not a suspect," he added.

Fake Fake Hate Crime? 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.