Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

Trump will sign Spending Bill AND Declare National Emergency

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

From Trump's rambling "speech" yesterday...

Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen... Trump is once again signalling that he wants the death penalty for drug dealers here in America as well. 

Weird seeing as he just pardoned one. 

No drug dealer should be put to death just for dealing drugs. Hell, if we had been carrying out that policy the last 20 years it would have been a veritable genocide against black folks here.

And unless you're going to do summary, extralegal executions like the Philippines the justice system couldn't carry the weight of millions of death penalty cases anyway :lol:

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Weird seeing as he just pardoned one. 

No drug dealer should be put to death just for dealing drugs. Hell, if we had been carrying out that policy the last 20 years it would have been a veritable genocide against black folks here.

And unless you're going to do summary, extralegal executions like the Philippines the justice system couldn't carry the weight of millions of death penalty cases anyway :lol:

Why do you think he wants to execute drug dealers?

Just now, retrofade said:

Why do you think he wants to execute drug dealers?

I don't assign the guy enough intellectual capacity and foresight to plan a genocide. Of course, his conscious and unconscious association of black and brown people as dangerous drug dealers probably makes something like this seem more palatable to him. 

Of course, it'll never happen

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Anyone care to explain McConnell’s logic: 

1) funding the wall isn’t important enough to end the Senate practice of the filibuster and pass it with a simple majority 4 months ago.   

2) funding the wall is so important today he should support abdicating Congressional control of the purse as outlined in Article 1.

Seems to me McConnell is the master of situational ethics.  

6 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Anyone care to explain McConnell’s logic: 

1) funding the wall isn’t important enough to end the Senate practice of the filibuster and pass it with a simple majority 4 months ago.   

2) funding the wall is so important today he should support abdicating Congressional control of the purse as outlined in Article 1.

Seems to me McConnell is the master of situational ethics.  

He'd fit in here wonderfully.  Mug, send him a personal invite

The World Needs More Cowboys!

14 hours ago, retrofade said:

From Trump's rambling "speech" yesterday...

Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen... Trump is once again signalling that he wants the death penalty for drug dealers here in America as well. 

Yeah but dummykrats want clean air and water!

And Hillary murdered people in a pizza place after she molested their kids.