Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Hey guys, I realize that some things trigger you

So just for you retro and lawlor, instead of celebrating the weekend and having fun, I'm recognizing your early week scramble appreciation.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

38 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I didn’t want to have to do this but you leave me no choice.

tenor.gif?itemid=12340733

Enjoy the rest of your day, gentlemen.

You’re welcome

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I didn’t want to have to do this but you leave me no choice.

tenor.gif?itemid=12340733

Enjoy the rest of your day, gentlemen.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you think I don't hear that 30 times a week anyway

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 hours ago, mugtang said:

You’re welcome

You’re not thanked! Don’t you see the insidiousness of my using a gif? No sane person would click on that song, but they can’t stop a gif, they can’t help but read the words, and then they can’t help but have it in their head. Muahaha

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

It happened again and boy do I feel MANIC! @thelawlorfaithful and @retrofade you guys may be on to something, the week is an acquired taste but 13 espresso shots in and maybe it can be acquired!!!

On 2/11/2019 at 11:23 AM, mugtang said:

You’re welcome

Phuking pinkfong on my youngest daughter's kindle drives me mad. 

But it will play stuff to get her to sit still even when there is no internet. 

Yes, I know what you are thinking..... 

Why don't you just download prime and Netflix shows for her to watch offline.... 

I do! 

But she always tries to change the episode to one I haven't downloaded then hands me the device and tells me to fix it as I'm driving down the freeway

6 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Phuking pinkfong on my youngest daughter's kindle drives me mad. 

But it will play stuff to get her to sit still even when there is no internet. 

Yes, I know what you are thinking..... 

Why don't you just download prime and Netflix shows for her to watch offline.... 

I do! 

But she always tries to change the episode to one I haven't downloaded then hands me the device and tells me to fix it as I'm driving down the freeway

Those things make great frisbees at 70 mph

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

In all serious, pinkfong makes some great games for kids on the spectrum. 

They also make a lot of noisy crap

When my kids were little it was pokemon,.  All these phases designed for kids under 8 is crazy