Jump to content
kingpotato

SJSU @ Boise

Recommended Posts

7/12......lol.....”Go to Fresno. They just won the MWC and the city is great.” Said exactly 0 recruits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

7/12......lol.....”Go to Fresno. They just won the MWC and the city is great.” Said exactly 0 recruits.

Please continue making a complete fool of yourself. 

This is great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Please continue making a complete fool of yourself. 

This is great!

Can you tell me how to avoid looking like a fool? You seem very put together, definitely athletic with a lot of sports knowledge, and, well, just an all around good guy....bwahahahaha...said-exactly 0 recruits or board members outside of the lil brain train.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 1:10 PM, Dimwhit said:

Kinda shows how bad SJSU is, because Boise isn't that good.

No. What is shows is that this team has given up on the HC. There was some hype when Prielou was hired. He held an impressive resume. He's turned out to be such as bust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 1:27 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

From the SJSU message board: "The Boise announcers are gratuitously bemoaning SJS lack of competitiveness and dearth of talent. They thought that the best player on SJS would be the sixth man for every other team in the MW. Well, the announcers are brutally honest and I would be pissed too if I saw how the Spartans were down-grading the MW. We are living a nightmare and I can't stand it."

As a former Bay Area resident whose career benefited from being hired by a couple Spartans, at the beginning of this decade I still wanted to see SJSU get its sports act together. However, as the Spartan quoted above said, it's now totally apparent there is no longer any hope for that school at the level of even this non-power conference and if SJSU Nation - such as it is - still had any self respect, those people would advocate that their school drop down to the Big Sky.

Did you advocate for SDSU to pursue BSC memebership from '99 to '09??? If no, hold your silence.  SDSU went thru some lousy hires. As I stated already, the b-ball hire is a bust- big let down. The football hire was predictable. Who hires a position coach to be a HC???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

babigos is evidence that not all Spartan sports fans are helplessly naive about their school's sports viability. Although babigos is in the extreme minority, that appears to be mainly because virtually no alumni younger than 50 care a whit and regardless of what SJSU's administration may do, that more than anything is what is certain to doom its continued membership in this conference.

Yes- there are a few of us that don't like to wear rosy colored shades. We know exactly the dumbass mistakes our administration(s) have made with administering what are supposed to be the revenue/profit making sports.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

No. What is shows is that this team has given up on the HC. There was some hype when Prielou was hired. He held an impressive resume. He's turned out to be such as bust.

Yeah, that's what it looked like. When Leon had told the team to slow it down, there were times that Boise would drive and it seemed like the Spartans just let them cruise right by, only to give up a wide open layup to pull it back out. After the 10 minute mark it looked like that team did not want to be out there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, that's what it looked like. When Leon had told the team to slow it down, there were times that Boise would drive and it seemed like the Spartans just let them cruise right by, only to give up a wide open layup to pull it back out. After the 10 minute mark it looked like that team did not want to be out there.

I don't remember which game I was a couple weeks back, but saw exactly what you describe. So, I will be emailing our AD about fan/alumni dissatisfaction with the b-ball product. Hell, Coach Brennan might have been the lame hire for football, but I didn't see his teams quit on him last season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

I don't remember which game I was a couple weeks back, but saw exactly what you describe. So, I will be emailing our AD about fan/alumni dissatisfaction with the b-ball product. Hell, Coach Brennan might have been the lame hire for football, but I didn't see his teams quit on him last season.

 

85946F70-0024-4C70-994D-4248FD005584.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Yes- there are a few of us that don't like to wear rosy colored shades. We know exactly the dumbass mistakes our administration(s) have made with administering what are supposed to be the revenue/profit making sports.

Yada yada yada. 

Your school’s “dumbass mistakes” hurts every other school in this conference. 

Sharta drags the name down and wastes money that could go towards a school that has leadership and that is actually trying to improve. 

These two dumbfvcks are laughing all the way to the bank.......

sjm-sjsuad-0520-06.jpg?w=620

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Yada yada yada. 

Your school’s “dumbass mistakes” hurts every other school in this conference. 

Sharta drags the name down and wastes money that could go towards a school that has leadership and that is actually trying to improve. 

These two dumbfvcks are laughing all the way to the bank.......

sjm-sjsuad-0520-06.jpg?w=620

Ain’t nobody dragging Fresno’s name down but Fresno, you dope.

Y’all better look to TX again for some recruits. We just grabbed us one. #RetreddyTired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Finished a pt behind the MWC chumps in avg recruit.....

Huh? Although maybe it will be updated, Rivals has your class as dead last in the conference with zero 3-star recruits. Maybe that will be updated and these days Rivals is clearly inferior to 247 so here are the latter service's "avg" ratings per recruit:

Boise 85.52
CSU 82.33
Fresno 82.04
Nevada 81.69
SDSU 81.32
USU 81.27
UNLV 80.69
SJSU 80.52

247 rates your class as superior to Hawaii, Wyo and UNM (AF is always ranked last) and given your dumpster fire of a 2018 season, that's commendable. But what the heck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Did you advocate for SDSU to pursue BSC memebership from '99 to '09??? If no, hold your silence.  SDSU went thru some lousy hires. As I stated already, the b-ball hire is a bust- big let down. The football hire was predictable. Who hires a position coach to be a HC???

BSC? You mean BCS? Assuming so, I still fail to comprehend what point you are trying to make.

As to Dutcher, I'm becoming skeptical but he's still just 1 2/3 years in and last year at this time he began pulling a rabbit out of the hat.

Your final point is pointLESS. On many levels. One, Rocky wasn't a "position" coach before he became the HC at SDSU, he was a COORDINATOR. Two, Rocky had been the head coach at UNM for 11 years before that. And who ACTUALLY hires a position coach to be its head coach is SAN!!! and not a single other present MWC school nor any in the past that I can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Huh? Although maybe it will be updated, Rivals has your class as dead last in the conference with zero 3-star recruits. Maybe that will be updated and these days Rivals is clearly inferior to 247 so here are the latter service's "avg" ratings per recruit:

Boise 85.52
CSU 82.33
Fresno 82.04
Nevada 81.69
SDSU 81.32
USU 81.27
UNLV 80.69
SJSU 80.52

247 rates your class as superior to Hawaii, Wyo and UNM (AF is always ranked last) and given your dumpster fire of a 2018 season, that's commendable. But what the heck?

Creepy not too bright. 

But that’s stating the obvious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cincy said:

Yada yada yada. 

Your school’s “dumbass mistakes” hurts every other school in this conference. 

Sharta drags the name down and wastes money that could go towards a school that has leadership and that is actually trying to improve. 

These two dumbfvcks are laughing all the way to the bank.......

sjm-sjsuad-0520-06.jpg?w=620

Laughing all the way up, while increasing your blood pressure. They win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

BSC? You mean BCS? Assuming so, I still fail to comprehend what point you are trying to make.

As to Dutcher, I'm becoming skeptical but he's still just 1 2/3 years in and last year at this time he began pulling a rabbit out of the hat.

Your final point is pointLESS. On many levels. One, Rocky wasn't a "position" coach before he became the HC at SDSU, he was a COORDINATOR. Two, Rocky had been the head coach at UNM for 11 years before that. And who ACTUALLY hires a position coach to be its head coach is SAN!!! and not a single other present MWC school nor any in the past that I can think of.

Like you, I will be quick to forget our football and basketball histories, with success' arrival. Aztec football was non-existent from the decade I mentioned. And Aztec basketball fared worse for longer. Having Aztec relatives and friends, I can tell you that during their time there (90s - 00s), they laughed at the thought of going to an Aztec basketball or football game.

I hope our administrators can replicate what the SDSU administration did to correct thing our trajectory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Laughing all the way up, while increasing your blood pressure. They win.

LOL!!!

Sharta and win go together like tuna and ice cream. 

Sounds like you’re content with the way things are going for SJSU. Just like the two lesbos pictured above. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Huh? Although maybe it will be updated, Rivals has your class as dead last in the conference with zero 3-star recruits. Maybe that will be updated and these days Rivals is clearly inferior to 247 so here are the latter service's "avg" ratings per recruit:

Boise 85.52
CSU 82.33
Fresno 82.04
Nevada 81.69
SDSU 81.32
USU 81.27
UNLV 80.69
SJSU 80.52

247 rates your class as superior to Hawaii, Wyo and UNM (AF is always ranked last) and given your dumpster fire of a 2018 season, that's commendable. But what the heck?

Are you using superior to define a point made up by some nerds who never played the game? Lol

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Are you using superior to define a point made up by some nerds who never played the game? Lol

We’re well aware of your football knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cincy said:

We’re well aware of your football knowledge. 

Then quit arguing with me, you flimsy fool. #superiorlifestyle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×