jackmormon

Tax refunds are smaller, a lot smaller

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Most people understand a tax increase and spending cuts are necessary to get our financial house in order. A tax increase is far easier to implement than spending cuts. Once you give someone something it’s tough taking it away. 

Too bad most people don't practice what they understand then.  Otherwise, they would have had a lot more resistance to some of the tenets of the bill.  Instead they did the Icky Shuffle, while the only long-term change was the people got a bigger portion of the bill.

39 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

You are an old fool who calls everyone you disagree with a liar.

Everyone knows your a liar.  You have been caught so many times it is hilarious.  This is just another example.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Everyone knows your a liar.  You have been caught so many times it is hilarious.  This is just another example.

You are an old fool, who resorts to name calling because of a lack eloquence.

• Haha 1

I guess myself and everyone I know are outliers. We have all seen a rise in our returns this year

The first six months of year I claim married with 19 dependants.

The last six months of year I claim single and zero. 

State of KKKalifornia normally returns a few hundred from the thousands they stole. And the feds steal that amount right back, give or take a little bit

6 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Too bad most people don't practice what they understand then.  Otherwise, they would have had a lot more resistance to some of the tenets of the bill.  Instead they did the Icky Shuffle, while the only long-term change was the people got a bigger portion of the bill.

Well people did vote for Obama twice and he ran up a bigger debt than all the presidents combined before him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Well people did vote for Obama twice and he ran up a bigger debt than all the presidents combined before him. 

Three wrongs make a right? 

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Three wrongs make a right? 

Good post. 

Trump loves to spend money, and no one in congress has done anything to contain it. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Good post. 

Trump loves to spend money, and no one in congress has done anything to contain it. 

As if the Dems would do so?

As to Republicans, none of them will take on Jesus of Trump. You'd have to have a microscope to be able to locate their balls.

On 2/8/2019 at 9:02 PM, BSUTOP25 said:

Yeah, this tax cut was all hat and no cattle for most households. We’re on the same page with this one jack.

Oh boo-who. Poor jack n Jill. 🤪🤪😂

On 2/8/2019 at 8:57 PM, jackmormon said:

IRS tax refunds are down 8.4 percent under Trump tax plan: ‘There are going to be a lot of unhappy people’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/irs-tax-refunds-are-down-8-4-percent-under-trump-tax-plan-there-are-going-to-be-a-lot-of-unhappy-people/

This is so funny. Like sending in your taxes is like pulling a slot machine handle to see what you get back. Pretty sure no one is going to be surprised at their refund amount because they figured out and knew that number before they sent them in. What a silly stupid liberal phony talking point. 🤣😂😂😺😺😺

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 10:44 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

As if the Dems would do so?

As to Republicans, none of them will take on Jesus of Trump. You'd have to have a microscope to be able to locate their balls.

Duck, that lightening strike is on its' way

I wonder if much of the decrease in refunds are due to the loss of SALT deductions in the populous high tax states. If that's the case, isn't this just making the rich pay their fair share?

Where do most companies receive their withholding tables from? I assume the IRS. When the tax cuts were put in place most Americans received more in their pay check. Am I wrong? The problem as I see it is the companies gave too big of tax cuts and didn’t withhold enough money for taxes from pay checks. Whether that was intentional by the IRS who provided the tax tables is anyone’s guess.