Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

VA Lt Gov Fairfax building his resume for SCOTUS

Believe all women doesn't mean indict or dismiss or sentence in a foregone conclusion of guilt on the part of the accused

It just means create an atmosphere of receptivity to accusations to make sure that victims aren't discouraged from coming forward when the nature of the crime committed against them is threatening enough as it is. 

Feeling confident their claims will be fairly investigated is the goal. 

24 minutes ago, renoskier said:

How about someone wearing a Michael Jackson costume at Halloween? Is it okay if they don't paint their face or wear a mask?

It's painting the face black that is reminiscent of blackface, not dressing like Michael Jackson. Of course it's ok

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

The Thomas and Kavanaugh scandals blew up in the accusers faces. Remember how even Fords own list of witnesses could not corroborate her story? Remember how 2 other accusers admitted to lying? Remember?

Now as a conservative who remembers recent history..... if the evidence brought forward against the Lt. Gov.  is credible and admissible, and proves guilt, he needs to resign. If it doesn't then he should not resign.

Oh my God, your leftists heads must be exploding that your narrative for hypocritical conservatives and your own invented moral high ground doesn't hold water

9 hours ago, NVBlueNeck said:

The Thomas and Kavanaugh scandals blew up in the accusers faces. Remember how even Fords own list of witnesses could not corroborate her story? Remember how 2 other accusers admitted to lying? Remember?

Now as a conservative who remembers recent history..... if the evidence brought forward against the Lt. Gov.  is credible and admissible, and proves guilt, he needs to resign. If it doesn't then he should not resign.

Oh my God, your leftists heads must be exploding that your narrative for hypocritical conservatives and your own invented moral high ground doesn't hold water

giphy.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.