Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

VA Lt Gov Fairfax building his resume for SCOTUS

Fairfax following in the footsteps of his mentors the "Honorable" Clarence Thomas & Brett Kavanaugh

I'm putting the Over/Under at 5, for the number of Justin Fairfax's victims that will go public by the end-of-the-wknd.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/second-woman-accuses-va-lt-gov-justin-fairfax-of-sexual-assault/2019/02/08/19e6bb6c-2bdf-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.9ff3ca40e743

26 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Fairfax following in the footsteps of his mentors the "Honorable" Clarence Thomas & Brett Kavanaugh

I'm putting the Over/Under at 5, for the number of Justin Fairfax's victims that will go public by the end-of-the-wknd.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/second-woman-accuses-va-lt-gov-justin-fairfax-of-sexual-assault/2019/02/08/19e6bb6c-2bdf-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.9ff3ca40e743

That’s probably a pretty good line. What do put the over under at for board conservatives to find the accusations credible, when they proclaimed innocent until proven guilty approach with Kavanaugh?

On 2/6/2019 at 6:29 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

No, I think Northam is the only one who really should resign, and it’s not for the original picture. His reaction, changing stories, complete tone deafness, and the black eye he is giving the party, are all reason enough that I can’t see how anyone could follow that guy or believe a word he says. Oh yeah, and advocating murdering newborns. That was probably enough.

Herring did a stupid thing decades ago and he is lucky there isn’t a picture of it. He did out himself though, which counts for something. On the other hand it was only a few days ago he sold Northam up the river in no time over the blackface/klan picture. If he thought blackface was worth calling for resignation then, I wonder what changed?

Fairfax potentially did the worst thing of all, and the account is pretty specific and shouldn’t be that hard to corroborate some details if they had an encounter. But unverified, uncorroborated, unsubstantiated allegations should not be taken at face value. He definitely doesn’t have a reason to resign. But his reported “+++++ that bitch” comments in a meeting aren’t a good look.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

That’s probably a pretty good line. What do put the over under at for board conservatives to find the accusations credible, when they proclaimed innocent until proven guilty approach with Kavanaugh?

Just gonna leave this right here for all those who now value corroborated events and have abandoned #BelieveAllWomen.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Just gonna leave this right here for all those who now value corroborated events and have abandoned #BelieveAllWomen.

The allegations seem credible to me. I say let the authorities in Virginia investigate then release the results. The way it looks now though, I think he should probably resign. 

5 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The allegations seem credible to me. I say let the authorities in Virginia investigate then release the results. The way it looks now though, I think he should probably resign. 

“Seem credible. He should probably resign”. Lol. I hope you never serve on a jury. 

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

The second one with a contemporary corroborating witness is especially not good. But if he didn’t do it, if it didn’t happen as they say, he shouldn’t resign. No matter how it “looks.”

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

I thought all allegations by women were to be believed no matter how far fetched or without support?  Why do we need an investigation?  Why are you changing your tune now?  :lol:

6 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The second one with a contemporary corroborating witness is especially not good. But if he didn’t do it, if it didn’t happen as they say, he shouldn’t resign. No matter how it “looks.”

¿#4? @jackmormon

5 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

I thought all allegations by women were to be believed no matter how far fetched or without support?  Why do we need an investigation?  Why are you changing your tune now?  :lol:

#5 - @jackmormon

4 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

That isn't what i was told just a couple months ago when Kavanaugh was found guilty by Jackmoron and his ilk without any proof.

Hey BluesClues069, ¿are you deaf & blind to all women?

@bluerules009