Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Top 10 recruits from the MWC's 2019 class

Mike Whittman is Boise CC honk. Blah!

On 2/8/2019 at 2:46 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

I'm not sure about the redshirt rule's affect. Only 3 of the true freshman played much at all last year - and they burnt their redshirts(Shakir,AVB, and Scale).  

I think it is likely that Holani or Duncan plays right away due to the lack of depth at RB.  Markel Reed due to lack of cornerback depth.  I doubt the true freshman WRs will play much unless maybe Hightower doesn't make it back to eligibility or there are injuries there. 

They worked a few of them in. Billy Bowens played a little. He even had a good gain on an end-around. I believe he was back on some kick-offs also. Chris Mitchell played a little at CB. Matlock got in a few times. They used Ramseyer as a blocking TE too. 

I agree with you on Holani. I don't think there is any way he doesn't play. Duncan too. The coaches have already said they really want to use Keegan in the wildcat. His size and speed, plus the fact that he played some QB make him prefect for that. Obviously Bachmeier is a cantidate. The untimely departures of Maeva and Williams makes Lolani and Kline easy choices for PT. I agree on the depth and talent at WR making it unlikely on the WRs, however, they brought in some MASSIVE size there so it seems to be something the coaches thought they were lacking, so it's possible one might play to give them that size where they feel they need it. 

Harsin get's railed on here a lot, but one of the clear and consistent flaws he has that never gets pointed out is his red zone offense. His teams are always near the top in offense, but near the bottom in RZ offense. His teams have ranked 7th, 9th, 9th, and 6th the last four years. Hopefully with a top notch blocking TE, size at WR, mobile QB, and some size and talent at the RB position that can be corrected. When the mobile Hedrick and big RB Ajayi were in the backfield the Broncos ranked 2nd. Hopefully they get back to that. 

On 2/9/2019 at 4:34 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

All the services must be Donk Honks.  7 of the top 10 per 24/7 composite as well.

#back2back2back2back2back2back2back off season champs

Could be, but I don't follow all of them. I followed Whittman on socmedia b/c he supposed was to provide MWC content. All I ever saw from him was BS content.

P.S.

Tune up your trolling. It's offbeat.

20 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Could be, but I don't follow all of them. I followed Whittman on socmedia b/c he supposed was to provide MWC content. All I ever saw from him was BS content.

P.S.

Tune up your trolling. It's offbeat.

Maybe it's because Boise was the only one doing anything noteworthy.

Image result for shrug gif

Could be. Or it could be he's a donk honk.giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Boise fans:

Image result for jack nicholson masterbating gif

MW fans:

Image result for bend over

image.png.9fb0ce20d05c3e70b9d91f449384e8c1.png

Things appear to be going well in here. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater