Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Top 10 recruits from the MWC's 2019 class

Here is the mwcconnections take on the top 10 recruits from the MWC.  I almost titled this "learn more about Boise States record breaking class" or "#ivyoffers".  Fresno, CSU and Nevada also have player(s) on the list.

https://www.mwcconnection.com/2019/2/7/18191731/mwc-recruiting-top-10-players-of-the-2018-recruiting-class

It will be interesting to see which of these players will see significant playing time right away. With the latest redshirt rule it’s likely all will play four games. However, we have a big need at LB and Kline and Langi will likely get more playing time. Bachmeier also has a very good chance to be the starting QB. 

14 minutes ago, cosinama said:

LOL

Shut yer yap before I insert my foot in it. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

It will be interesting to see which of these players will see significant playing time right away. With the latest redshirt rule it’s likely all will play four games.

I'm not sure about the redshirt rule's affect. Only 3 of the true freshman played much at all last year - and they burnt their redshirts(Shakir,AVB, and Scale).  

I think it is likely that Holani or Duncan plays right away due to the lack of depth at RB.  Markel Reed due to lack of cornerback depth.  I doubt the true freshman WRs will play much unless maybe Hightower doesn't make it back to eligibility or there are injuries there. 

26 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

How are you mowing your lawn that the tallest blade gets cut first? 

My unnecessary OCD is triggered. Simple, you set your mower deck to the height of the second tallest blade and spend a half hour cutting one blade of grass because you have no life.

30 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Oh, so you get behind your lawnmower and push sorta like the rest of us then. 

Youre spending quite a bit of time analyzing the technique there...

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Here is the mwcconnections take on the top 10 recruits from the MWC.  I almost titled this "learn more about Boise States record breaking class" or "#ivyoffers".  Fresno, CSU and Nevada also have player(s) on the list.

https://www.mwcconnection.com/2019/2/7/18191731/mwc-recruiting-top-10-players-of-the-2018-recruiting-class

Boise State also had the most players represented on the pre-season all conference football team for 2018 with 8 players.  Apparently that still wasn't enough to get the job done last year.  The highest rated player in the history of the Boise State football program was Dylan Sumer-Gardner.  Maybe if Boise gets lucky some of those 4 star players in this year's recruiting class can turn out like DSG in the future.

10 minutes ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

Hey did he did make some good predictions.Did you ever read his predictions

We’ll probably win the West again. Whether we win the CCG....we’ll have to wait and see.