Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada vs New Mexico

I honestly think it was a combination of mental absence and getting caught off balance by throwing that zone at us when we weren't used to seeing it. The zone has been less and less effective against Nevada as the season pushes on. Got caught with our pants down. Now we wear a belt.

3 hours ago, cardrater said:

Game will be closer than people expect. UNM matches up really well and will be confident having knocked us off already. 

UNM 77

Nevada 80 

Would like a blowout but I just think UNM will be ready.

Well they did at their place, hopefully the tables will be turned here. I see MWC foes taking their best shots and they are much better at home than in Lawlor, now it's our turn.:idiot:

10 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Muss will push his team to win by 50, because, you know, style points for net rankings...or because he got his butt kicked in the pit because he didn't have his team ready.

That schtick about NET ranking is a bunch of bullshit.  +++++ him!

19 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

That schtick about NET ranking is a bunch of bullshit.  +++++ him!

Always with your panties in a wad for the program and coach you envy the most. 

2 hours ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

Nevada  92

UNM 70

Paul Weir thinks he’s Eric Musselman.  He won’t be around much longer.  New Mexico can beat out P5 programs for high school players.  They need someone like Menzies who will build with high school guys.

46 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

To hard to say, I don't know which Lobo team is going to show up.

Too many transfers.  Trying to copy UNR is a bad idea.  In their case, I think they get a lot of guys who leave because they want to win more than they are.

17 minutes ago, LoboSage said:

I've got a buddy flying to Reno tomorrow morning for the game.

If he can find a book on the way to Lawlor, I have authorized him to hang some money on the Lobos to cover.

Wolfpack... -21.

Yeah, just looked at that myself. Surprised it's that high; revenge factor is way overrated.

26 minutes ago, LoboSage said:

I've got a buddy flying to Reno tomorrow morning for the game.

If he can find a book on the way to Lawlor, I have authorized him to hang some money on the Lobos to cover.

Wolfpack... -21.

He'll find plenty of books between the airport and lawlor. That might be a good bet. I think the low teens